Please Help Me Understand...

You have not even come close to proving it was a money grub. You are as delusional about this as he is about fighting. Some of us Sherbros like Sherdog to have logical conversations about MMA on here. And he wouldn't fight you for 500k either, you aren't in the UFC.

Edit: post a fight of yours...
What are you talking about? He sucks at fighting. He is a total bum with no talent. Of course he wouldn't fight me. I would stand with him and knock his fucking head off. Logic has nothing to do with this thread.

What are you talking about? He sucks at fighting. He is a total bum with no talent. Of course he wouldn't fight me. I would stand with him and knock his fucking head off. Logic has nothing to do with this thread.
Apparently not, and until you prove you can fight (ie. post a fight) don't bring that shit up anymore.

Everyone knows CM Punk is not UFC material, and will never be. But it´s like where the UFC started in a way, you bring in
these dudes with different backgrounds, like a 5 ton sumo guy. I mean wtf, like a damn video game.

But it brings viewers which it´s all about, UFC is a business, nothing else. And like you said, wanting to prove himself.

He found an opportunity to try his dream out, not caring how bad he is. An entitled decision when you know how hard of a road it is for most people with little or no experience. I guess it's only respectable to him. I don't see how his fights could be entertaining. But he still does it.

Does he really think he's going to have a Rudy moment?

He found an opportunity to try his dream out, not caring how bad he is. An entitled decision when you know how hard of a road it is for most people with little or no experience. I guess it's only respectable to him. I don't see how his fights could be entertaining. But he still does it.

Does he really think he's going to have a Rudy moment?
He should fight me I'll give him a Rude moment.

3 years ago but still..

Assuming you're in red, you train on the ground too? He's got his blue belt. If you got that, you got him probably.

But you have to admit, Gal beats you like he did Punk...so we really don't know what Punk has. I mean Gal isn't the second worst fighter the UFC has.

That being said, I still don't think he is money grubbing, but he is delusional.

Edit: by the way good fight. You looked good.

Assuming you're in red, you train on the ground too? He's got his blue belt. If you got that, you got him probably.

But you have to admit, Gal beats you like he did Punk...so we really don't know what Punk has. I mean Gal isn't the second worst fighter the UFC has.

That being said, I still don't think he is money grubbing, but he is delusional.
Gall kills me 10/10 I'm not a fighter . But if I fight Punk and he tries closing the distance of me I'll smoke his ass.

He should fight me I'll give him a Rude moment.
So rude
Saved-By-the-Belle2_small.gif

Gall kills me 10/10 I'm not a fighter . But if I fight Punk and he tries closing the distance of me I'll smoke his ass.
You gotta have a ground game to go with it, but if you don't you still have a shot.

Back