Pliny Petes Pics From The Game

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Since I'm the only one in here that goes to sporting events on a regular basis while the rest of you weirdos are sitting around jacking off to the your latest mock draft for your fantasy football team I figured I'd liven this shithole up and create an amazing thread of awesomeness so you can all share in my adventures

Feel free to post your own game pics

Few pics from the Giants game last night

20988956_1592485930803321_3433111609074824499_o.jpg

View from my seat

20934210_1592485927469988_2223452821605315520_o.jpg

Willie Mays statue

20952981_1517447901648187_8242948311151145387_n.jpg

Gang meeting with the homies

20900951_361218564297633_4181115659011399479_o.jpg

Do you use a cane? Must come in handy at Raider games for beating away the crazies on Angel Dust.

Thank the lord almighty for moving the Giants away from Hunter's point to the Embarcadero at China Basin. Makes it really convenient to catch a game when I'm at UCSF. Also majorly gentrified that area along the water.

Do you use a cane? Must come in handy at Raider games for beating away the crazies on Angel Dust.

Thank the lord almighty for moving the Giants away from Hunter's point to the Embarcadero at China Basin. Makes it really convenient to catch a game when I'm at UCSF. Also majorly gentrified that area along the water.
I got a bad knee so I only use it for going up and down stairs at stadiums if they dont have railing
The section I was in last night did have railing so the cane was unnecessary

It came in handy at raiders games cause I didnt have to wait in the long ass metal detector lines at the entrance which sometimes take over an hour to get through
Just stroll through the disabled entrance 5 minutes before the game starts which gives you an extra hour of precious tailgating time

Pics look good, Pliney. There are a lot of us who go to games regularly.

There are also a lot of spineless, nerdy virgins in this sub- so youre not totally off. [No offense to the virgins]

I got a bad knee so I only use it for going up and down stairs at stadiums if they dont have railing
The section I was in last night did have railing so the cane was unnecessary

It came in handy at raiders games cause I didnt have to wait in the long ass metal detector lines at the entrance which sometimes take over an hour to get through
Just stroll through the disabled entrance 5 minutes before the game starts which gives you an extra hour of precious tailgating time

Sorry to hear about the knee. Do you have a retractable blade in it? I mean I'm just thinking of contingencies for Raider games.

Hey Pliney, just so you know --- there area lot of steps at Michigan stadium and the rows are packed in so your knees are scrunched up into the back of the person sitting in front of you.

Sorry to hear about the knee. Do you have a retractable blade in it? I mean I'm just thinking of contingencies for Raider games.
Lol no but its made from a single piece of solid sumac wood so it can be wielded like a baseball bat and swung at someones head pretty effectively

bd2c418f5ffc33477d2f2cecc7f3f773.jpg

Hey Pliney, just so you know --- there area lot of steps at Michigan stadium and the rows are packed in so your knees are scrunched up into the back of the person sitting in front of you.
Yea thats how it is at the Oakland Coliseum too
I always buy front row seats wherever I go cause I cant handle having my knee bent and scrunched up to my chest for 4 hours

Yea thats how it is at the Oakland Coliseum too
I always buy front row seats wherever I go cause I cant handle having my knee bent and scrunched up to my chest for 4 hours

We'll have to get you a wheel chair so that you don't suffer the UMich scrunch. WE're actually looking at our second UMich - OSU SD Sports Bar meet up.

Always with a big smile lol.

Pics would be good if it was just the girl and the events in them ;)

Nice pics. At least you saw their last game before they were eliminated from the playoffs

We still got the wild card

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

Nice pics Pete

View from our seats at the fights Saturday night

21034702_834024183430388_2773285710779237741_n.jpg

Back