PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

Arguing over who is more morally worse - Russia or the U.S. - is like watching John Wayne Gacy and Ed Gein argue over who's the better person. They both do atrocious things and then point their fingers at each other like school children while saying "He's the bad man." If you want to see countries with actual morals look at Australia, Canada, Japan (now), the Scandinavian countries, etc.

The only people who would argue there is no moral difference between Russia and America are retards or Russian Trolls.

Which are you?:rolleyes:

Grow up.

The Russians used a Chemical Nerve Agent more toxic than fucking VX Gas on the sovereign territory of another country. It's not an exaggeration to say that is an act of war. The ex-GRU spy and his daughter were not the only victims; a British police officer is in a serious but stable condition in the same hospital.

If Putin is allowed to get away with this, it makes the job of every Western intelligence agency immeasurably harder. The entire reason such agencies exist is to gain information on the enemy. And one of the best ways to do that is to recruit sources within your enemy's various security and military forces.

No one is going to take the risk of passing secrets to MI6, the CIA etc etc if they believe they won't be protected. This is one of the reasons the Russians used a Nerve Agent that could be so easily traced: they were sending a clear message to anyone who might follow in Skripal's footsteps that it doesn't matter where they run to or who is supposed to be protecting them. They, and their families, will pay the price.
The only thing surprising about this whole situation is the fact that idiots are surprised it happened.

The only people who would argue there is no moral difference between Russia and America are retards or Russian Trolls.

Which are you?:rolleyes:

Take off the rosy glasses there bud. There is nothing you can accuse Russia of that America is not guilty of...at least in the last several decades.

Take off the rosy glasses there bud. There is nothing you can accuse Russia of that America is not guilty of...at least in the last several decades.

I must have missed the news articles about America murdering political enemies in the UK with Polonium, or deploying Nerve Agents more toxic than VX gas in English towns.

Come on, man. You're better than this.

Muslims are kidnapping and raping young British women on an industrial scale:

"Um, um ... these are "Asian" gangs".

Theresa May suspects that Russia is behind killing a spy

"It's Russia!! It's definitely Russia!!"

The double standards.

I must have missed the news articles about America murdering political enemies in the UK with Polonium, or deploying Nerve Agents more toxic than VX gas in English towns.

No they just shoot staffers in the back of the head. They got Julian Assange and Eric Snowden hiding out in other countries.

I'm also not convinced Putin is behind the nerve agent attack. It would not be out of character for the western intelligence agencies, like the CIA, to create a false flag event and blame it on Russia. Show us some evidence, any evidence, for any of this stuff Russia is being blamed for(nerve agent attacks, election meddling) and then I'll start to accept these narratives.

Come on now. We both know he's not...

No they just shoot staffers in the back of the head. They got Julian Assange and Eric Snowden hiding out in other countries.

I'm also not convinced Putin is behind the nerve agent attack. It would not be out of character for the western intelligence agencies, like the CIA, to create a false flag event and blame it on Russia. Show us some evidence, any evidence, for any of this stuff Russia is being blamed for(nerve agent attacks, election meddling) and then I'll start to accept these narratives.

See. He trusts Russia over his own country and the UK now. Great job being a traitor to your country TCK, way to put America first.

As of right now, Russia is the one huge, influential country and powerful military that the world powers do not have control of or a stake in. It seems to me that Russia, not wanting to join the EU and other world government bodies, is being pressured, scape goated, and isolated by the world powers in an effort to force Putin and the Russian people to give up some of their sovereignty and independence. This is also why Trump has been so attacked. He's pulling America out of these international bodies, organizations, and entanglements. He's signaled that it's "America First" and is reclaiming our sovereignty. He's doing it at our border, on trade, and in regards to how we deal with the EU. So what do the world powers immediately do? Link him with Putin and attempt to isolate both of them all in an effort to bring Russia and the US to heel. They want to take control of our countries.

See. He trusts Russia over his own country and the UK now. Great job being a traitor to your country TCK, way to put America first.

Yeah, you're a traitor if you don't completely follow your government's narrative.

Ironically, you would probably have really loved Hitler. Being a Nazi sounds like it might be your thing.

I mean, if a 63 year old man didn't die after experiencing patient 0 status of a nerve gas that can be 5-10 times more powerful than VX (which can kill in minutes) then I agree the public in the vicinity aren't at a tremendous risk.

However...

could the world please agree to stop these types of recommendations? This makes hiding under a desk to protect yourself in case of a nuclear attack sound downright well thought out.
Would you prefer they lied so that people could feel more like they were in a spy movie or something?

Divide and conquer. Russia has it's eyes on Europe now that they have a puppet in charge of the USA for a wingman.

Has Teresa May even addressed the child grooming scandal, or is this simply to divert from that?

Yeah how dare he question the action of his government n uk which were already mislead into war in recent time on false/fake info?

A true patriot is a sheeple who follows blindly whatever his government tells him without questions by it

Back