PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

Reminds me of the Dave Chappell skit.

If you don't like it - get your army, and do something about it.

No one is going to do anything. So why even bring it up? Shut up May - focus on Brexit.

I wonder what they gained by killing him now?
Have you heard about recent scandal about Russian officials and cocaine in Argentina? It's just my imagination, but seems like Russian officials involved with bringing drugs to Russia/Europe for something like last 20+ years and he might knew something.
Or maybe it's to show other people who wants to deflect to UK that it's not a good idea. Or maybe to show that Putin is a scary evil guy that doesn't forget and forgive.

I wonder what they gained by killing him now?
Oh, and I think I've seen something like Russians didn't know where Skripal is living in UK and this time they might have followed his daughter and found him.

Pretty stupid to not kill him then, or to kill him now by exotic means.

The rumors are that he was actively working with British Intelligence and possibly Christopher Steele.

Putin wanted others to know who killed him and why

The rumors are that he was actively working with British Intelligence and possibly Christopher Steele.

Putin wanted others to know who killed him and why

No evidence, but it "fits the pattern of russian aggression" because May said so.

Have you heard about recent scandal about Russian officials and cocaine in Argentina? It's just my imagination, but seems like Russian officials involved with bringing drugs to Russia/Europe for something like last 20+ years and he might knew something.
Or maybe it's to show other people who wants to deflect to UK that it's not a good idea. Or maybe to show that Putin is a scary evil guy that doesn't forget and forgive.
No, I haven’t followed this story at all. Seems a cut and dry Russian hit, but also very sloppy. You would think anybody nervous about a Russian hit would assume assassination no matter what the cause.

In that documentary “Icarus”, that guy one guy is reported dead via heart attack and the other guy instinctively suspects murder.

No evidence, but it "fits the pattern of russian aggression" because May said so.

You say this like Russians haven't been playing the B-side to literally every conflict we've ever been involved in on Earth and even in space for nearly the past century.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/

Dec. 20, 2015
In an interview with ABC’s “This Week,” Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists and dissidents.

“As far as the reporters are concerned — as far as the reporters are concerned, obviously I don't want that to happen. I think it's terrible — horrible. But, in all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people. I haven't' seen that. I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed? Because I've been — you know, you've been hearing this, but I haven't seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't' seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”

Jan. 26, 2016
In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

You say this like Russians haven't been playing the B-side to literally every conflict we've ever been involved in on Earth and even in space for nearly the past century.

You should save this and post it in every russia thread.

If anyone is interested from what I've seen on Russian TV shows, obviously they say that it's British, who poisoned him and reasons are like - UK is sick and ashamed that they followers, in terms of sanctions, like they don't have a reason to impose sanctions on Russia and they just follows US and European countries in all this, and by poisoning Skripal they will have a solid reason for imposing sanctions on Russia, other said that it's provocation before Russian elections and even pro-Putin TV host went a bit angry, he was like "you think someone will not vote for Putin because UK thinks that Putin poisoned Skripal? what the hell, no one in Russia knows/remembers who the hell Skripal is". And the guy said something like, that it sounds retarded but British people in politics and secret service are not very smart/don't understand how Russians thinks so because of this they do such stupid shit.
And on one of this political shows there was Lugovoy, guy who is suspected to be a poisoner of Litvinenko. I think there were also at least one interview with him in Russian media after the poisoning of Skripal. So on TV show he said that it's Russophobia and provocation (if I remember it correctly) about poisoning and suggesting that Russians may have poisoned Skripal.
Also I think I've seen someone like TV host on one of this shows said something like that Litvinenko case is unsolved (or something like that) because of UK, like if they send papers and stuff to Russia, Russia may investigate the poisoning of Litvinenko in Russia and find guilty people and stuff but because they didn't do this and refuse to let Russia help or investigate case is unsolved. If I'm not wrong same stuff Putin is saying about Russia and American election - like, send your info and stuff to us and we will look at it and start the investigation, and we will talk to suspects and help US to find the guilty people if they exist.

And on one of this political shows there was Lugovoy, guy who is suspected to be a poisoner of Litvinenko. I think there were also at least one interview with him in Russian media after the poisoning of Skripal. So on TV show he said that it's Russophobia and provocation (if I remember it correctly) about poisoning and suggesting that Russians may have poisoned Skripal.
Also I think I've seen someone like TV host on one of this shows said something like that Litvinenko case is unsolved (or something like that) because of UK, like if they send papers and stuff to Russia, Russia may investigate the poisoning of Litvinenko in Russia and find guilty people and stuff but because they didn't do this and refuse to let Russia help or investigate case is unsolved. If I'm not wrong same stuff Putin is saying about Russia and American election - like, send your info and stuff to us and we will look at it and start the investigation, and we will talk to suspects and help US to find the guilty people if they exist.

There evidence to show he killed himself by accident of contamination from radiation.

You should save this and post it in every russia thread.

I mean just look at today's conflicts.

At best, Russia is a completely irresponsible arms dealer. Look at where all their weapons just happen to turn up.

Rumor is there is a connection between this guy and Mr. Steele.
Yep. This guy was traded for those 10 Russian spys busted in America (that hot red head amongst them). This guy was probably told to not make any more trouble and was outed as a connection/source to the Steele Dossier. Steele was head of Russian MI6 when this guy was an active double agent helping out the Brits.

There evidence to show he killed himself by accident of contamination from radiation.
I'm afraid in Russia there is more Christians who believes that Adolf Hitler is a saint than people who seriously believes that Litvinenko suddenly poisoned himself with radiation.

Back