PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

That's the question. You'd have to believe the Russians are the dumbest government ever, which they are not. If theywere gonna kill this guy, they'd want it to be untraceable. THey definitely have the means to make it untraceable. Russia doesn't want to be in the spotlight for a murder.

Who benefits from this? Not Russia.

Always look for who benefits and there's you will find motive. This guy coulda been knifed by a "homeless traveler" or anything.

What sense is it to use a poison that's easily traceable to Russia?

The whole story reeks of nonsense
You are looking at it completely wrong.

Russia wanted to be “suspected” of this... this was a message. A clear fuck you for helping Steele and mi6 . A clear... “I dare you” to any whistleblowers,double agents,etc.

Russia’s chess has an angle like this.

“We killed that motherfucker, we will formally deny it,but he’s dead as fuck and by the way, anyone else feel like turning there back to us?

Russia wanted to be “suspected” of this... this was a message. A clear fuck you for helping Steele and mi6 . A clear... “I dare you” to any whistleblowers,double agents,etc.

“We killed that motherfucker, we will formally deny it,but he’s dead as fuck and by the way, anyone else feel like turning there back to us?
*their

Dude, Putin is known murderous thug who has journalists and political opponents jailed and/or killed, bombs civilians(both in the republics and Syria), Russians shot down a civilian airliner in Ukraine, Putin also stole billions of dollars after the dissolution of the USSR making him one of the richest men in the world.

That is Putin and that is 1 man. That is not the entire government. despite people think he is not 100% in control of everything he could be toppled by state security/ and sercuity services working with oligarchs in other FSU nations to. I am not denying jailing opponents. The journalist stuff depends not everydead journalist is Russia fault.

Bombs civilians? okay an American has no room to talk. Or you one of those 'syrian rebel' supporters?

I give you the airline but he said it was because a legit security threat to ram it into Sochi during olympics. Stealing money yeah that is true but i dont believe the 'hundred billion' stole. He probably worth like 500 million or maybe a little more.

Yep. This is exactly it. This was a message to spies and other people who is thinking of betraying russia. We will get you no matter which country gives you protection. Its another wake up call for agents who think they can betray russia. Sure UK will put on a political theatrre on how unacceptable this is. But everyone knows life will go on as normal

russia feels it can do this stuff with no real sanctions , because trump is bending over backwards to avoid censuring putin, and the uk on its own is not enough to stand up to the russians.
theres the added complication of lots of russian money coming in to the uk from oligarchs, they would cut that supply off if they imposed harsh penalties.
putin must be laughing up his sleeve at all this .
<{cum@me}>

Germany has been hesitant in the past as well due to their reliance on Russian oil

Holy crap, the left are total marks. It's kind of scary how manipulated they are by propoganda. They have been completely co-opted. These idiots are ready to go to war based on a claim by Theresa May. No evidence, no assessment..just total sheep being led by the nose.

That is Putin and that is 1 man. That is not the entire government. despite people think he is not 100% in control of everything he could be toppled by state security/ and sercuity services working with oligarchs in other FSU nations to. I am not denying jailing opponents. The journalist stuff depends not everydead journalist is Russia fault.

Bombs civilians? okay an American has no room to talk. Or you one of those 'syrian rebel' supporters?

I give you the airline but he said it was because a legit security threat to ram it into Sochi during olympics. Stealing money yeah that is true but i dont believe the 'hundred billion' stole. He probably worth like 500 million or maybe a little more.

His supposed net worth is all bullshit propaganda. It’s pointless anyway, even if he stops being president it’s not like he could get away with buying a super yacht and retiring on it. Even if he did accumulate that wealth he could never spend it.

Money means little to the man. Other than his watch collection he can’t (or doesn’t have to) spend money at all. He is more about power and glory. He is an old world Real Politik statesman.

Holy crap, the left are total marks. It's kind of scary how manipulated they are by propoganda. They have been completely co-opted. These idiots are ready to go to war based on a claim by Theresa May. No evidence, no assessment..just total sheep being led by the nose.
No one is saying go to war....so why you lying? Russia needs to be isolated and receive financial pressure though

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ly-came-from-russia?__twitter_impression=true

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Monday that the poisoning of an ex-Russian spy in Britain “clearly came from Russia” and “certainly will trigger a response."

Tillerson said in a statement that he doesn’t know if the Kremlin was aware of the poisoning, but that the nerve agent used in the attack could not have come from any other country.

He called the attack “a really egregious act” and said it was “almost beyond comprehension” that officials of any government would use the poison in a public location.

300px-Nurse_Ratched.jpg
@TheComebackKid .............. medication time!

Yeah that's a way to look at it. Certainly Possible, that idea makes sense but I still wonder why they'd think it neccessary or find it exactly that Beneficial to do it that way.

Yeah, using a fucking nerve agent is the last thing that comes to mind when I think about secret assassinations. That shit screams Russia.

This is their way of putting the fear of God on any future traitors and ultimately also a message to Poland/Ukraine: if I can launch a chemical attack on UK soil and nothing happens because NATO is scared and I have the US on my back pocket, imagine what I can do to you.

That's pretty much exactly what the anchorman on Russian TV said! He sarcastically pointed out the number of Russian traitors in the UK who, "commit suicide" or have, "fatal accidents". He finished by saying that there must be something wrong with the climate in England as it caused so many deaths.

It's amazing there are still those who think Russia can be a reliable partner to anyone, in anything. When you're state journalists are going "Hey, if you didn't fuck with Russia, you wouldn't be poisoned." You're basically an enemy to free society.

The black cowled religious leadership is back, enforcing anti semitism once again, communist artifacts are filling the nation, and their youth, when polled, simply do not care for fighting injustice within their system. And then there's their mob controlling nearly half of their entire economy in concert with the oligarchs.

Updated content, as the story is just breaking:

The prime minister said the government had concluded it was "highly likely" that Russia was responsible for the attack on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury on 4 March.

She said Russia's ambassador in London had been summoned to explain whether it was "a direct action by the Russian state" or the result of it "losing control" of its stock of nerve agents.

What a nerve! Who would have thought the Russians have the nerve to use poison to kill agents in British soil!

Well @oldshadow ,

"There's a lot of killers out there... A lot of killers... Are we so innocent?"

<TheDonald>

Lots of non Russians idolize Putin and to some extent president Xi of China because they believe in strongman politics and project their own sociophatic tendencies.

Because a knife or gun doesn't send the same kind of terrifying message.

Also I just love the whole "Russia didn't do this, but on a totally unrelated note, we will not tolerate betrayal" thing. Yeah that's not how a fucking psychopath talks or anything.

They used a chemical weapon because they wanted everyone to know it was them, while still denying it. Western politicians talk about Plausible Deniability. The Russian version is Implausible Deniability; make sure there is no doubt you did it, but deny it all the same.

They used a chemical weapon because they wanted everyone to know it was them, while still denying it. Western politicians talk about Plausible Deniability. The Russian version is Implausible Deniability; make sure there is no doubt you did it, but deny it all the same.
It's exactly like a religious spell. It's really surprising that it actually works, and works really well- people still kind of like OJ Simpson ffs. It's something Vlad and our President have in common. The stupidity of the stupid motherfuckers in this world is very frustrating.

At this point it’s pretty clear western nations (us/uk mainly) want a war with Russia n are looking for false flag to justify hostility n eventual conflict

This was most likely done by cia or mi5
Easy Alex.

The only evidence you ever believe is words that come from Trump's mouth, who happens to be the biggest liar in political history.
Dont be mouthing it up about what people believe, you come up with the stupidest things possible.

No one said go to war, they are saying sanctions numbnuts, sanctions that should already be in place. It appears that the piss tape and money connections to Russia are keeping Donny from doing what congress voted to do. Donny is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Back