Media Poirier calls out Ferguson, McGregor fight in doubt

Conor and Khabib can't sign for a fight till everything is sorted out from the post fight anyways.
Not that I expect Conor to have any extra time by the time it is all said and done.

Last edited:
Conor and Khabib can't sign for a fight till everything is sorted out from the post fight anyways.
Not that I expect him to have any extra time by the time it is all said and done.
Conor should have just showed up to his trial without asking for a continuance and he'd probably already be eligible.

Why would Ferguson accept this ?

He views himself as champ, he has no interest in fighting Poirier

surprised I havent seen a thread about the NSAC hearing that was supposed to happen this morning. It was pushed back to Janurary 29th lol... I can see why Dustin is upset. Even if Khabib or Conor get suspended it will be retroactive back to the day of the offense which means by like March a 6-month suspension would be over.

UFC needs to stop babying these two imo, let Tony and Dustin fight for the belt. Winner gets Khabib and Loser gets Conor IF Conor even accepts anything below a title fight.
<TheDonald>
Lol why would the loser get the red panty night?, I bet if Dustin or Ferg get to choose they would take Conor everytime, belt or no belt.

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.
You achieved a brown belt, only posting about Conor. That’s a lot of hard work!

tenor.gif

Connor-Poirier makes sense , Connor gets an easy KO and Khabib and Tony can fight
Winner gets Mac, if it’s Khabib, biggest fight in history of UFC, if it’s Tony it’s a favourable match up for Connor

Win win

Connor-Poirier makes sense , Connor gets an easy KO and Khabib and Tony can fight
Winner gets Mac, if it’s Khabib, biggest fight in history of UFC, if it’s Tony it’s a favourable match up for Connor

Win win
This is what Dana wanted initially but it's not going to happen.

Who knows with the Nevada commission.

Conor will get a shorter suspension I think...but he has had issues before with them so I dont know.

If this Conor/Dustin fight was in the works it doesn't look good.

We dont know if it was actually in the works or not though.

If Conor and Khabib are out for a year from the time they got to the comission...thats fine.

Still great fights if Holloway and Ortega move up.

Who knows with the Nevada commission.

Conor will get a shorter suspension I think...but he has had issues before with them so I dont know.

If this Conor/Dustin fight was in the works it doesn't look good.

We dont know if it was actually in the works or not though.
Dana wanted it but when Conor asked for a continuance instead of attending his trial it threw his plans off and it probably never even entered the negotiation phase.

Coach Kavangh said he's not interested in training Conor for random fights like that anyway, and only wants meaningful bouts like Nate 3/Khabib.

Dana wanted it but when Conor asked for a continuance instead of attending his trial it threw his plans off and it probably never even entered the negotiation phase.

Coach Kavangh said he's not interested in training Conor for random fights like that anyway, and only wants meaningful bouts like Nate 3/Khabib.

I saw both guys wanted continuance.

Nate 3...I dont get how that is meaningful to anything.

John said Conor is making more money off his whiskey then he ever did fighting.

I dont know except to say if Conor is about his business ventures now...thats cool. Go away.

He can come back when he realizes he ditched what he loves to do.

This whole mess all goes back to Conor fighting Floyd. LW division still isn't un-fucked yet.

This is actually a dangerous fight for Ferguson.

But I still want Khabib first.

Conor doesn't even have a trainer yet. Pretty sure it's time for everyone to move along until fights are at least signed.

McGregor is still suspended. There was no fight.

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.

Or, you know, he like every other fighter here is waiting for the UFC to make their move, cause for a month now talking hasn't made anything as far as what we know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back