Media Poirier calls out Ferguson, McGregor fight in doubt

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.
He wants another gimme fight at a belt, or the fight that will grant him 50+ million when he loses again.

Conor is scared of losing his worth. Another loss could cripple him quite a bit.

Connor-Poirier makes sense , Connor gets an easy KO and Khabib and Tony can fight
Winner gets Mac, if it’s Khabib, biggest fight in history of UFC, if it’s Tony it’s a favourable match up for Connor

Win win
Tony is a better March up as he gets hit. He still has a slick ground game and cardio for days. He also has shown the ability to take a shot.

Tony is a better March up as he gets hit. He still has a slick ground game and cardio for days. He also has shown the ability to take a shot.

My favorite part about Tony is when he takes a shot but does not go out and comes back to finish his opponents lol. That Pettis fight was dope.

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.

Lol he’s been that way for years

Seriously why on earth isn't this Khabib vs Tony fight happening, is it the court case holding things up? Or has Khabib got a taste for red panty night.

Seriously why on earth isn't this Khabib vs Tony fight happening, is it the court case holding things up? Or has Khabib got a taste for red panty night.
In the best case scenario, we won't see Khabib until September due to the case and Ramadan.

It's probably more likely between October and December of next year.

LOL i think Dustin got cold feet. Why would he ask for Tony instead of Conor? LMFAO.

Its red panties night for him, literally confirmed by Dana. And he wants Tony? He fears Conor.

Porier coming out with the inside info. The world isn't waiting on that drama dork McGregor.

LOL i think Dustin got cold feet. Why would he ask for Tony instead of Conor? LMFAO.

Its red panties night for him, literally confirmed by Dana. And he wants Tony? He fears Conor.
Being scared of conir, but wanting to fight Tony... this sound very unrealistic.
I think is more, he doesn't want to give conir any more value. So he prefers to fight Tony, a more dangerous Opponent with not so much Money, just bc conir isn't worth it anymore.
However coner can Change that with 1-2 wins.

Being scared of conir, but wanting to fight Tony... this sound very unrealistic.
I think is more, he doesn't want to give conir any more value. So he prefers to fight Tony, a more dangerous Opponent with not so much Money, just bc conir isn't worth it anymore.
However coner can Change that with 1-2 wins.

Let me try and understand this. You think Poirier doesnt want to rematch someone who has already knocked him out before, or partake in a fight that would instantly make him a multi milionaire, all because he doesnt wanna give Conor any more value. HAHAHAHAHA. You must still believe in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy.

Let me try and understand this. You think Poirier doesnt want to rematch someone who has already knocked him out before, or partake in a fight that would instantly make him a multi milionaire, all because he doesnt wanna give Conor any more value. HAHAHAHAHA. You must still believe in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy.
What? and who is letting me dollars under my pillow!
and i see you got nothing last thursday...

I hate that continuance shit. Sort this shit out already. Conor and Khabib are both fucking up here.

It's probably that and the fact that he's very calculated in the match-ups he takes, as far as risk and reward are concerned. He's basically in the situation where he absolutely needs a win to avoid being severely diminished, similarly to when he lost to Diaz. The differences are that when he went for the rematch that time around he'd still have retained the FW belt in case he had lost and there was a clear blueprint on how to beat Diaz that was within Conor's skill set. This time around: 1) he has nowhere to go but back to the drawing board if in his next fight he loses to Khabib again or to another contender, 2) the blueprint is out on how to beat him. Don't fall for the mind games, don't engage on the feet and tire him out for the first round. You can take a straight left as long as you don't lunge face first and eyes closes. Many top LWs possess the skills to follow that gameplan. Even Poirier, who's still a favorable match-up for Conor imho, can pull it off if he sets pride aside and fights like he did against Duffy.

Could it be that he is suspended indefinitely?

Back