Poirier vs Alvarez 2, who ya got?

I didn't see it that way at all. I saw Poirier win round 1 and dominate most of round 2 before the illegal knees. Yea Eddie landed a few strikes but prior to that Poirier had been outclassing him for a round and half. Believe me, Eddie doesn't want that fight right now. He might think he does but it will be a mistake he pays for.
I'm not denying that Dustin was winning, but BJ Penn was beating Nick Diaz in Round 1 too, fighters wilt, it does happen.

I'm not denying that Dustin was winning, but BJ Penn was beating Nick Diaz in Round 1 too, fighters wilt, it does happen.

I'll concede that its a close match up, either guy could win, and one that the fans would love to see happen again. I think there is a good chance they rematch at some point.

Please explain to me what happened before the knees. The dude was clearly wilting and Eddie bailed him out with the illegal knee excuse.

If you are going to make these claims then at least provide where you are seeing it. Where in that video do you see Dustin "wilting"? Give me a time stamp.

I know it's a rule, but the rule is doo-doo, the guy was a few cm's lower than before so now the knee is more devastating? Stupid BS.

He was done, hence why he said he couldn't see.

Doesn't matter if you dislike the rules or not. Eddie still broke them whether on purpose or being careless and you want to assume that Dustin was done for some reason instead of him legitimately having blurring vision from an illegal knee. Somehow in your opinion Dustin quit in this fight and yet against Justin he fought nearly half blind for many rounds. Yeah is a "quitter", give me a break.

BJ Penn always wilts, Poirier never does terrible example.

Poirier was perfectly fine and still winning the fight seconds before the illegal knee. Stop smoking weed your memories shot

Back