Poirier with Hair: A New Mythological Creature?

he looked like a Latino in contrast to Gaethje, which is ironic considering that Gaethje is the 1/2 Mexican fighter.

I was at a Hispanic restaurant watching the fight and the Latinos were rooting for DP because they thought he was a random Latino.
He talks like one too.

Well, most Mexicans are technically Spanish people. some of them are looking pretty much white and some of them look like Arabs almost.

Almost all Mexicans are on the Spanish-Indigenous Central American spectrum; with some purely or mostly Spanish, most a mix of both, and some purely or mostly indigenous.

Reported for not using a fun "Reported" gif.

HBWFdbT.gif

on a side note, after reading the comic that movie was a massive disappoint.

Coming from a Canadian, I agree. Poirier looks like a clone of my brother in law who is french/ukrainian/norwegian.
He looks like he'd be my younger brother, coming from french/german/irish

don't know why he was bald for so long dude looks much better with the hair

the one thing that everybody can agree on here is that dustins hair is fab.

lol... which comic they were in so many!!!

x-men-first-class.jpg

Wanted, the one the "reported" gif is taken from, probably the only real good thing written by Millar.
It was surprisingly good and cleaver, full of eastern egg and references to the whole comics' universe, it's still one of my favorite toilet reading.

Reported for not using a fun "Reported" gif.

HBWFdbT.gif
Wanted, the one the "reported" gif is taken from, probably the only real good thing written by Millar.
It was surprisingly good and cleaver, full of eastern egg and references to the whole comics' universe, it's still one of my favorite toilet reading.
Nice! Love the movie, but never checked out the comic. Will check it out!!!

He's up there with two-eyed Blaydes

1-eyed Blaydes:
85191166fb53bdd833a98c92f9778120.jpg

2-eyed Blaydes still undefeated:
UFC-221-Results-Mark-Hunt-Curtis-Blaydes-917291.jpg

Dude looks way more attractive and marketable with hair too. Some peeps just shouldn't shave their head unless they're balding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back