Poirier with Hair: A New Mythological Creature?

He is like Samson, if he grows out a mAn bun the whole division will be knocked stiff

Anyone else think Conor calling him Peahead contributed to the new locks? Who knows what he was thinking shaving his head with a dome like that.

I've always said people who lose to Conor go two ways. They either realize he is a god of stand up and work to close the gap. Guys like Halloway and Dustin, who get even better. Other guys refuse to accept the truth and go on a huge slide and pretty much end their career like Aldo or Mendes.

So people who lose to Conor will either win or lose their next fights?
That's quite a discovery. I think we are on to something here!

Poirier has been on a tear. I think he should still fight someone else before Khabib.
He should fight the winner of Lee and Barboza while Tony and Khabib fight for the belt.

Nah Ubereem is the most destructive force to walk the planet.

Unless you crack that glass jaw of his he was trying to hide by taking enough PED's to kill a horse.
Motivated BJ could KO Uberreem with a glance from his motivated gaze.

Dude looks way more attractive and marketable with hair too. Some peeps just shouldn't shave their head unless they're balding.
Tell that Rose pleaseee

nate-and-nick-diaz.jpg

I'm sorry but I just don't ever see him becoming champ. Maybe I'm wrong. Depends on the landscape at LW. He's as close as he's ever going to get right now, but there is still Khabib, Tony, Conor.

Back