Pokemon GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the? Fuck that shit... really

I really enjoyed this game for awhile, but it's pretty much 100% sucked since the update. It's supposed to be fun... Right?
NO. U CATCH MONSTER. KILL FOR CANDY. DO FOR SCIENCE

My friend hatched a 10km egg and got a Pidgey :eek: I wish I could find a Gloom, Alakazam, and a Mr Mime.

I went to Bruges today because bored and having no life apparently,
caught:

Psyduck
Krabby
Metapod
Staryu x 2
Mr. Mime (CP 361)
Eevee x 2
Magikarp
Drowzee
Kakuna
Dratini
Machop
Tons of Rattata, Pidgey's & Spearrow

The Mr Mime is a rare one I guess.

My friend hatched a 10km egg and got a Pidgey :eek: I wish I could find a Gloom, Alakazam, and a Mr Mime.
i think an egg i hatched gave me oddish candy or something because ive only caught 3 or 4 and i had like 50. was able to evolve a gloom.

i didnt realize glooms have two evolution pathways. is there a trick like the rainer stuff?

edit: nvm i guess blooms second evolution possibility is not part of the original 150 pokemon

I went to Bruges today because bored and having no life apparently,
caught:

Psyduck
Krabby
Metapod
Staryu x 2
Mr. Mime (CP 361)
Eevee x 2
Magikarp
Drowzee
Kakuna
Dratini
Machop
Tons of Rattata, Pidgey's & Spearrow

The Mr Mime is a rare one I guess.
im always happy to grab eevees and magikarps. i still dont have a dratini yet so id be happy as fuck w that too. fuck rattatas!

i think an egg i hatched gave me oddish candy or something because ive only caught 3 or 4 and i had like 50. was able to evolve a gloom.

i didnt realize glooms have two evolution pathways. is there a trick like the rainer stuff?

edit: nvm i guess blooms second evolution possibility is not part of the original 150 pokemon

Gloom evolves to Vileplume

IMG_0254[1].PNG
IMG_02541_zpsulrricjg.png
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Fuck, that's awesome. I wish I had him. He's such an odd Pokemon.
He is exclusive for Europe I believe, if your not in Europe you can't find him.

Took a pic of him, you can do that via pokemon, my nick is Slayer666rule Here one I found at my parents home LOLIMG_0207[1].PNG

How do you take a screenshot of your iPhone and then put it on a forum?

These are my highest cp ones right now. I put their iv's next to their names so I know which ones to evolve and if it's worth powering up.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 17
My squad. That 1465 Archanine is a bitch- the 1261 dude fairs better in gym battles by far. Wasted a ton of stardust and candy on those fuckers but I'm looking forward to evolving that 724 Growlithe tho.
Screenshot_2016-08-11-17-30-08.png

I've hatched 5 10km eggs now. 2 Omanytes, a Hitmonlee, 610 Psyduck, and some other BS Pokemon. Best so far from an egg was a 675 Clefairy from a 5km egg.

Laughing my ass off at the entitled whiners crying that Pokemon escape balls and run away from you now. Oh you mean its becoming more like the actual game?
There appears to be some kind of bug that happens to me where no matter what CP Pokemon(as low as a fucking CP 12 Pidgey+excellent curveball!!!) and no matter if I threw a Razz or even Ultra Balls they pop out immediately and run off. Happens maybe once a week and it's always when I have an Incense and a Lucky Egg active for the entire duration. I usually notice the bug quickly without wasting too many items but on one occasion I wasted items on about a dozen straight Pokemon.

Interestingly, I didn't have a single Pokemon escape from a ball until I hit level 7.

But between this bug, the nearby Pokemon bug, the gym system being a complete waste of time, the lack of trading, the lack of gameplay explanation(Stardust, candy, CP/XP scaling- I have a 547CP Ponyta that's 3/4 full CP, brother has a 312CP Ponyta whose bar is more full), the restriction of pokemon for players distant from cities, and the obvious OP Pokemon(Dragonite, Archanine, Vaporeon, etc) this game should have in big letters that it's in early stage development and that your mileage will vary. Also, before the updates I intended to buy 25x Incense but instead it bought 75 Incense with one finger press. Same thing happened with the Lucky Eggs. And yeah, I'm that guy who bought 14,500 PokeGold for $100.

Last edited:
My squad. That 1465 Archanine is a bitch- the 1261 dude fairs better in gym battles by far
what movesets do each have?

man where i am there arent many growlithes and i really want a high power arcanine. i do get a ton of eevees though and also want a high level vap

what movesets do each have?

man where i am there arent many growlithes and i really want a high power arcanine. i do get a ton of eevees though and also want a high level vap
Fire fang on the higher cp one, bite on the other

Updated squad
Screenshot_2016-08-11-20-47-03.png

what about their charge moves? fireblast is really the awesome one, while bulldoze sucks massive dick and shouldnt even be used

bites not too bad

View attachment 129809
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

He is exclusive for Europe I believe, if your not in Europe you can't find him.

Took a pic of him, you can do that via pokemon, my nick is Slayer666rule Here one I found at my parents home LOLView attachment 129805
ive read somewhere you can get regions exclusive pokemon from eggs but they are rare

ive read somewhere you can get regions exclusive pokemon from eggs but they are rare
yep thats true. tauros is the region specific pokemon for united states by the by. i wonder if theyll ever put in a trading system

Shutting this one down. Someone start the new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back