Polar Bear vs. A Really Cool Opatmus

Polar Bear vs. A Really Cool Opatmus

• Total voters

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
Fight to the Death who wins between an adult male Polar Bear or an adult male Hippopotamus?

Polar Bear

Weight: Up to 1,500 lbs
Length: Over 9 ft in total length
Bite force: 1200 psi
Top Speed: 25 mph
Strengths: Power, Speed, Claws, Thick, durable hide built for the arctic cold

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/top-10-which-animals-have-strongest-bite

a-massive-male-polar-bear-walks-paul-nicklen.jpg

article-2284791-1849FFE6000005DC-278_964x559.jpg

ursus-maritimus-tyrannicus2.jpg

1024px-Polar_bear_%28Ursus_maritimus%29_with_its_prey.jpg

Hippopotamus

Weight: Up to 3,310 lbs
Length: Up to 16 feet
Bite Force: 1821 psi
Top Speed: Short bursts of 18 mph
Strengths: Size, bite force, teeth, jaw size

Hippo.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

hippo_lznp-110034m.jpg

A Hippo fucks up 99 percent of the animal kingdom including the ice monster known as polar bear.

hippos terrify me, when you see them splashing around at the zoo

something that big shouldnt move that fast. even just playing with a ball, they can move so fast with so much size, it nearly splashes out all the water in the pool. you couldnt swim away from it, the shockwaves it sends through the water create huge waves

they run fast as fuck too

i dont care what experts say, my gut feeling picks hippos over almost anything

Hippo.

The only animal in the animal kingdom that beats a hippo is the elephant and possibly the rhino, although I have my doubts about the rhino.

A fair fight would be the polar bear vs. the silverback gorilla, imo.

Really? I would imagine a Polar bear would win that. But I know hippos are underrated like Mousasi.

they have like twice the weight of a polar bear and their mouth opens big enough and closes with enough force that they could kill them with a single bite

polar bears kill big ass walruses, by getting them from the side to avoid their teeth, but hippos are aggressive as fuck towards predators. it just comes down to whether the bear can avoid the first bite and get on their side

im no hippo expert though, im just going based on what ive seen on animal planet, documentaries and grainy youtube videos

Hippo.

The only animal in the animal kingdom that beats a hippo is the elephant and possibly the rhino, although I have my doubts about the rhino.

polar bears would MURK a gorilla. gorillas are strong as fuck for their size, but so are bears. bears are bigger, stupid strong p4p, plus they have killing power in those massive paws/claws and bite force

most gorillas arent aggressive also, they dont have a JUST BLEED mentality like bears do

Really? I would imagine a Polar bear would win that. But I know hippos are underrated like Mousasi.

Hippos might not be a predator, but they are very territorial, and known to break crocodiles in half with their bite. Their size, durability, and strength would be overwhelming, imo.

Guess im on my own here, but I'm leaning towards the polar bear. its much faster and if it could avoid the jaws, i could see a couple quick jabs with those big powerful paws being enough

Hippo.

Btw, when i googled animal bite force, your thread from 4 years ago was the first link lol

Guess im on my own here, but I'm leaning towards the polar bear. its much faster and if it could avoid the jaws, i could see a couple quick jabs with those big powerful paws being enough

Polar bear has experience on its side too. They are the only bears who have to hunt for every meal. They are constantly looking to kill.

id take the hippo on this one. and its hard saying that as bears are probably my favorite animals. but kodiak that is, polar bears are cool too but i just like brown bears more.

doubt the bears claws and teeth could do too much damage to the hippos hide. i mean it could probably slice it up a bit but the hides too thick. and the hippos teeth and jaws would crush through the bears skin imo.

polar bear vs kodiak bear is my ultimate bear fight.

or kodiak vs grizzly bear. but kodiak bears are too big for grizzly bears.

Hippos might not be a predator, but they are very territorial, and known to break crocodiles in half with their bite. Their size, durability, and strength would be overwhelming, imo.
See? Just like Mousasi. He also bites alligators in half.

Hippos are fat and tough as they come but i think polar bears are just too game. They have killed massive animals such as narwals, bull walruses, and some have claimed that they have even killed full grown orcas and white sharks.

Sadly, there is no Bears vs. Hippos Wikipedia page.

A honey badger would fuck em both up because Honey Badgers don't give a shit.

A honey badger would fuck em both up because Honey Badgers don't give a shit.
I know they can take monitors. But what do you think about komodo dragons vs. honey badgers. Are dragons too big? Who would win?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back