Police easily defeat ANTIFA brownshirts and defend our most important freedom

No, I love it.
doesn't matter who, break the law, disturb the peace go to jail

all your petty ideologies are trash... i hope there is a liberal antifa vs alt right war and you all kill each other

Which is why they had weapons on them. They are cowards who can't support their beliefs or arguments with their words so they have to attack the people that can.
I'm honestly surprised they have the intestinal fortitude to use a weapon. I'd be willing to bet all of those dudes throw like a girl.

So the police in Berkeley were allowed to do their jobs and did them. They arrested any ANTIFA brownshirt who either 1) wore a mask 2) had a weapon 3) both

Then a speaker got to air his opinions and we could engage in the CENTRAL AMERICAN RIGHT: Free speech.

Without this there is no America. Freedom of speech for me but not thee is totalitarianism.

With the help of police we can still have a civil society and not be held captive by fucking cowards like ANTIFA.

See, ANTIFA are cowards and as soon as they spend some time in jail and get some good old loving we will see how much they want to continue.

For a time I was at war. Meaning I hung out with one gang who was always at war with another. (Just some local puerto ricans -- both sides -- nothing major) But it was anytime there could be war (meaning fighting over nothing) and few people can accept that.
Now, just bullying people any POS can do. But when there is retribution very few want in on that, and looking at these fucking ANTIFA pussies, they would do very bad in full out fighting in anywhere near even numbers.

So thank you police for keeping the USA American as fuck!!!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21115/5-things-i-learned-berkeley-last-night-ben-shapiro
1. When The Police Are Allowed To Do Their Jobs, Antifa Is Powerless. We’ve watched Antifa fight free speech in cities ranging from Portland to Seattle to Sacramento to Dallas to Berkeley. We’ve watched them get violent. But the biggest problem, by far, has been the unwillingness of local authorities to allow the police to do what they need to do. Last night, hundreds of police were brought in to protect our event, at a cost of $600,000. That’s because of Black Bloc and Antifa. But neither held sway, because the police quickly arrested anyone with a weapon or a mask, and prevented violence in the crowd outside. Good. Law and order is a precondition to civil society. It’s just sad so much law enforcement was necessary for a college speech.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21117/meet-people-arrested-outside-shapiros-berkeley-james-barrett

And here are the cowards who BROUGHT WEAPONS because someone was speaking they did not agree with.

^ LOL I would beat them all at the same time myself.

Everyone is powerless when facing the police.

I'm honestly surprised they have the intestinal fortitude to use a weapon. I'd be willing to bet all of those dudes throw like a girl.

Some of them are probably just looking for a thrill.

The freaks and geeks of society. Now accepting butt ugly people.

Looking good antifa......not

Everyone is powerless when facing the police.
Everyone breaking the law is powerless when facing the police.

Good thing police are there to enforce the rules we as a society agree upon, although every individual might not agree with every law.

It is very cowardly and cowards will resort to any lowly means to one up someone. Which has been shown by ANTIFA. I mean, we have not seen a single instance of 1 vs 1 no weapon fight between ANTIFA and a real person.

lol @ banned weapon.

Should have just brought guns, then I could hear you idiots debate whether the 1st Amendment or the 2nd Amendment is being violated.

All weapons were illegal within so many feet of the venue.

PS yes, I would love to see ANTIFA pull a gun because they would be shot dead.

Seek help.

If you mean seek a group in direct opposition to ANTIFA that will battle them for real, then point me to this organization. I am down.

Huh? This is probably his GOAT War Room thread/post.

Ha! I am trying man. Making this place better one thread at a time. Make the war room great again!!!

:p

ANTIFA are scum of society, only barely above "youtube pranksters" on my social scale

Bro. Let's not denigrate the good work of Remi Gaillard.

ANTI-FA aka Anti-First Amendment NEETs need to get a life and a reality check

You can arrest people for wearing masks?

How does that work?

You can arrest people for wearing masks?

How does that work?

Now, from the arrests it does not look like anyone got arrested for just wearing a mask. Maybe anyone wearing a mask was automatically checked out.

Tired of people being called Nazis, calls people he disagrees with Brown Shirts. Ugh, yet another bi daily shit thread from Reagan.

Back