Police easily defeat ANTIFA brownshirts and defend our most important freedom

1. OP is rambling and weird.
2. First amendment guarantees the right from government censorship. So unless you think ANTIFA is the government, this is not a 1st amendment issue at all.
3. If people broke a city ordinance and got arrested for it, ok, I guess. It is awful weird to see right wingers arguing against the right to bear arms, though.
4. I think that Sarah Rourke chick who looks like a dude would mos def kick OPs ass.

Last edited:
1. OP is rambling and weird.
2. First amendment guarantees the right from government censorship. So unless you think ANTIFA is the government, this is not a 1st amendment issue at all.
3. If people broke a city ordinance and got arrested for it, ok, I guess. It is awful weird to see right wingers arguing against the right to bear arms, though.
4. I think that Sarah Rourke chick who looks like a dude would mos def kick OPs ass.

The first amendment protects freedom of speech. Other people are not allowed to infringe on this right. Congress is going over the constitution and see how and if the universities are stopping this in a wy that violates your rights.

Threatening and committing violence to shut down a speaker is unamerican and their rights are infringed upon. This is not speech at MS HQ. This is free speech in a public place where people have a permit to act.
If an individual tries to rob you of your rights that is illegal.
Universities are a mix of public and private. Now there is a difference of what you can say if you are teaching a class vs if you have a permit to speak on campus.

Say with shaprio, he has a permit to speak at a campus. ANITFA threatens violence. The school "wants" to let Shapiro speak but if violence breaks out it will get shut down. This is a violation of 1st amendment. Sorry this is too hard for your brain there.

lol at being 44 and wasting your time doing this shit

ANTIFA are scum of society, only barely above "youtube pranksters" on my social scale
At 44 you've been an adult longer than you were a kid. If you're still trying to "stick it to the man", you really need to re-evaluate your life. I hope that young man takes his time on the inside to do just that.

I'm shocked they are all white privileged brats.

Getting arrested seems to actually lessen their white guilt a bit.

I'm shocked they are all white privileged brats.

Getting arrested seems to actually lessen their white guilt a bit.

white privileged brats and intellectuals seems to be the group with the most self hatred, the least respect for what has been given to them, and the most close minded motherfuckers

So the police in Berkeley were allowed to do their jobs and did them. They arrested any ANTIFA brownshirt who either 1) wore a mask 2) had a weapon 3) both

Then a speaker got to air his opinions and we could engage in the CENTRAL AMERICAN RIGHT: Free speech.

Without this there is no America. Freedom of speech for me but not thee is totalitarianism.

With the help of police we can still have a civil society and not be held captive by fucking cowards like ANTIFA.

See, ANTIFA are cowards and as soon as they spend some time in jail and get some good old loving we will see how much they want to continue.

For a time I was at war. Meaning I hung out with one gang who was always at war with another. (Just some local puerto ricans -- both sides -- nothing major) But it was anytime there could be war (meaning fighting over nothing) and few people can accept that.
Now, just bullying people any POS can do. But when there is retribution very few want in on that, and looking at these fucking ANTIFA pussies, they would do very bad in full out fighting in anywhere near even numbers.

So thank you police for keeping the USA American as fuck!!!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21115/5-things-i-learned-berkeley-last-night-ben-shapiro
1. When The Police Are Allowed To Do Their Jobs, Antifa Is Powerless. We’ve watched Antifa fight free speech in cities ranging from Portland to Seattle to Sacramento to Dallas to Berkeley. We’ve watched them get violent. But the biggest problem, by far, has been the unwillingness of local authorities to allow the police to do what they need to do. Last night, hundreds of police were brought in to protect our event, at a cost of $600,000. That’s because of Black Bloc and Antifa. But neither held sway, because the police quickly arrested anyone with a weapon or a mask, and prevented violence in the crowd outside. Good. Law and order is a precondition to civil society. It’s just sad so much law enforcement was necessary for a college speech.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21117/meet-people-arrested-outside-shapiros-berkeley-james-barrett

And here are the cowards who BROUGHT WEAPONS because someone was speaking they did not agree with.

^ LOL I would beat them all at the same time myself.

Sarah Roark would eat everything you threw at her with a fucking smile on her face. You would gas, and then she would hit you with the slowest power double ever and ground and pound your pussy ass into the pavement.

white privileged brats and intellectuals seems to be the group with the most self hatred, the least respect for what has been given to them, and the most close minded motherfuckers

Theres a word for them, degenerates. Use it and watch them argue how being a freak gives them the moral high ground to shit on your christian values. They love using "xenohomoislamophobic white nazi supremacist hitler" ad hominems but show them the mirror and they almost suicide.

At least this Antifa stuff is providing a study in female combat.

LOL. He kinda looks like a methed out Mustaine too. :D

I lost at that Mustain antifa!! God damn.... I wonder how Metallica ended up if they kept Mustaine but I guess its better that Dave got the boot! Atkeast we have two great metal bands today.

Back