Police have to use K9 on dancing suspect to avoid critism

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://abc13.com/chase-suspect-dances-on-the-freeway-in-front-of-police/2655853/

So many cops surrounding 1 dancing suspect and nobody tackled him down. Instead they let a K9 dog loose on him. I guess it's all to avoid criticism. So many chances to tackle him down and cuff his ass. But nobody made a move. At one point the suspect's back was even facing the cops.

The cops said it's cuz they afraid the suspect will run off on the freeway endangering the cops, that's why they set a K9 on him. But c'mon they had plenty of chances to detain him safely.

Is this going to be the future of all police arrests?

Maybe they just thought it was funny and called more cops to watch?

http://abc13.com/chase-suspect-dances-on-the-freeway-in-front-of-police/2655853/

So many cops surrounding 1 dancing suspect and nobody tackled him down. Instead they let a K9 dog loose on him. I guess it's all to avoid criticism. So many chances to tackle him down and cuff his ass. But nobody made a move. Is this going to be the future of all police arrests?

I'd rather get body slammed than have the dog let loose on me. That's what made the old Cops great, now they just taze everybody.
giphy.gif

So the cops detained him and no one got hurt?

What is the issue exactly?

So the cops detained him and no one got hurt?

What is the issue exactly?
Actually the suspect got hurt. He got bit and chewed on by a dog. And it took forever to detain him. It's not efficient. Would've been better if the cops can detain him from the get go instead of waiting for the K9.

Like someone else said, it's actually more brutal using the K9 than if the cops were to detain him themselves. But the cops might've got criticism for police brutality. Nobody is going to say shit about a dog though.

Murkan cops are fat and lazy as zhit. They dont physically arrest anyone anymore. Now if they dont shoot you outright, its dogs, tasers, flashbangs, tanks, etc. because they cant be arsed to do anything.

lol american cops are pussies

they either shoot you point blank cause fuck you thats why or they gang up on 1 guy and beat him sensless or they let dogs on a single suspect instead of just approaching him and hand cuffing him

they either shoot you point blank cause fuck you thats why or they gang up on 1 gay and beat him sensless or they let dogs on a single suspect instead of just approaching him and hand cuffing him

Or they shoot you, then do a cavity search, then shoot you again!

It was the right thing to do. It's not like they could have the cops talk to him, while another sneaks up behind him, because it's night and all......

The dog just wanted to come home safe and sound to his bitch.

Hope the dog didn't get no disease from that crackhead.

Last edited:
I'd rather get body slammed than have the dog let loose on me. That's what made the old Cops great, now they just taze everybody.
giphy.gif
Takedown perfection. Still hate putting their lives on the line though...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I think I'd rather be tazed than pepper sprayed or have dogs on me.

Cops can be dicks. But they also have to deal with the lowest part of society on a daily basis. I'd be pretty pissy too.

Not shoot people pissy, but maybe sick the dog on you pissy.

Murkan cops are fat and lazy as zhit. They dont physically arrest anyone anymore. Now if they dont shoot you outright, its dogs, tasers, flashbangs, tanks, etc. because they cant be arsed to do anything.

Low iq detected...

they either shoot you point blank cause fuck you thats why or they gang up on 1 guy and beat him sensless or they let dogs on a single suspect instead of just approaching him and hand cuffing him

*senseless

Lol...another low information window licker cherry picking. How do you cretins function in society ? You can thank ignorant armchair qb slobs like yourself for the hesitation and second guessing these guys are showing. Care to regale us with all your first hand experience, Cobra ?

Back