Police lady from Fargo first season

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fargo-The-Rooster-Prince.jpg

I love when tv shows/movies have random casting like this. She looks exactly like my aunt's friend, who was always nice to me when i was a kid. These big blue eyes and gentle personality, if she lost some weight she would look even more gorgeous. I've noticed some of you guys have unrealistic perception of women, or you worship these manly wmma fighters, which is ridiculous. That's how a real women should look like, hips big enough to give birth without problems with perfectly healthy kids, and decent overall personality, not whoring herself to every guy she meets

I like dudes who like fatties. Less competition for me. (no homo)

, if she lost some weight she would look even more gorgeous.

<36>
shitting on Sherbros for their unrealistic views about women or who is or isn't hot? <{hughesimpress}>

if you ever say the quoted sentence to anyone you remotely like, you can join the growing band of sherbro incels.

I liked her a lot.

Not many around here would be secure enough to be with someone as smart as her.

I liked her a lot.

Not many around here would be secure enough to be with someone as smart as her.
Yea, I wouldn't want to be with someone as smart looking as her.

Yea, I wouldn't want to be with someone as smart looking as her.

I get your point, but that wasn't mine.

Women prefer to date up in intelligence, men prefer to date down.

I get your point, but that wasn't mine.

Women prefer to date up in intelligence, men prefer to date down.
Women date up in general, men date down in general...except in looks.

Fargo-The-Rooster-Prince.jpg

I love when tv shows/movies have random casting like this. She looks exactly like my aunt's friend, who was always nice to me when i was a kid. These big blue eyes and gentle personality, if she lost some weight she would look even more gorgeous. I've noticed some of you guys have unrealistic perception of women, or you worship these manly wmma fighters, which is ridiculous. That's how a real women should look like, hips big enough to give birth without problems with perfectly healthy kids, and decent overall personality, not whoring herself to every guy she meets

Definitely pretty and has potential.

She needs to lose fat though. You can tell that her face (albeit pretty) is becoming amorphous and that'll mar anything she has going for her.

Also, fit chicks are HOT gtfoh!

except in looks.

I don't know if that's true; the drive to get laid is pretty strong.

I guess counting all the men who have women because they have money probably skews the curve.

She looked "okay" in that pic you posted, but that's actually the hottest picture of her.

I did a Google search.

AllisonTolman.jpg

Call my expectations unrealistic but...

voGMGTr.jpg

She looked "okay" in that pic you posted, but that's actually the hottest picture of her.

I did a Google search.

AllisonTolman.jpg

Call my expectations unrealistic but...

voGMGTr.jpg

C'mon man, she's looked WAY better than that.

latest

She was a great character and definitely attractive.

TS, I bet she's been run through.

Just like whomever you'll end up with.

Back