Police lock down part of Brussels after reports of a gunman

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-lock-parts-brussels-reports-gunman-132255823.html

Any1 wanna bet the background of the gunman?

Just to be clear, I am pro EU guy. And I am all for EU.

But with that decision of letting in those 3rd world scumbags they dropped the ball big time. Its unthinkable that countries like UK, France and Germany have immigrant 'no go' zones.

How many innocent lives its gonna take for this leftists morons to realize what they have done for this continent. I am just speechless.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-lock-parts-brussels-reports-gunman-132255823.html

Any1 wanna bet the background of the gunman?

Just to be clear, I am pro EU guy. And I am all for EU.

But with that decision of letting in those 3rd world scumbags they dropped the ball big time. Its unthinkable that countries like UK, France and Germany have immigrant 'no go' zones.

How many innocent lives its gonna take for this leftists morons to realize what they have done for this continent. I am just speechless.

the decision to let 3rd world immigration into a european country is not exactly recent lol

To be fair TS, most of the time these crimes seem to be committed by 'homegrown' attackers, rather than recent arrivals.

And that's if this is even related to terrorism, seems to be an isolated 'reported' murder according to developments so far, that the police and armed forces have responded to, and shutdown, quickly and efficiently.

A police spokeswoman denied reports that an armed gunman was hiding in the area.

She said that the special units of the federal police had been deployed after a Polish man reported that someone had been murdered in the morning.

“They are searching the buildings but we can say there has not been any terrorist attack,” she said.

From your article:

Belgian police say an incident involving a suspected armed man in Brussels is not terror-related.

Police spokeswoman Kathleen Calie said officers from Belgium’s special federal force were deployed to the Forest suburb following witness accounts that an armed person could be at large.

A search of one building produced nothing, and a second search is ongoing.

Ms Calie said “we can rule out terrorism.”

Did you just try to race bait with an article without reading it first?

Back