Police lose track of 485 registered sex offenders across Britain

UK cops have a history of dropping the ball on sexual assault cases. Thousands upon thousands of kids, from pedo rings to grooming gangs, they have a decades long history of fucking up. Or worse, habitually looking the other way. Enablers.
Traitors. The word is traitors.
And you know what the punishment for treason is.

Underfunded police force. Only so many bodies to do this shit. I don't lay this on the feet of the police. This is a funding problem.

Same the world over. If you want things to get better you need to allocate funds for that effort. Disconnected fucks around here.

And yet somehow they never have a problem finding bodies to stag on outside Parliament. Or provide so-called VIP's with armed close protection:rolleyes:

<JagsKiddingMe>

Now, not all sex offenders that are required to register are equal if the UK system is like the American one.

Example, some poor bastard that was 18 that had consensual sex with hi 16 year old gf will potentially be labelled a child sexual predator and have to register for life.

My rebuttal is that with the computational power we have today, keeping reports secure is not significantly relevant to staff

What do you mean by computational power? It makes no sense in the context you've used it in here.

Underfunded police force. Only so many bodies to do this shit. I don't lay this on the feet of the police. This is a funding problem.

Same the world over. If you want things to get better you need to allocate funds for that effort. Disconnected fucks around here.

This.

You can't expect the UK cops to have enough money to police twitter and youtube for nazi pugs and keep underage British girls safe from sexual abuse at the same time.

Priorities, people.

Do you know what relatively means?

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to talk about a relatively tiny number of women and children potentially being abused because police fail to do their job?

Nope....

Fucking potato eaters

explain this, cos if its meant to be a joke it aint working, alternatively care to comment on the batshit conspiracy comments in this thread?

explain this, cos if its meant to be a joke it aint working, alternatively care to comment on the batshit conspiracy comments in this thread?
I’m jokingly saying Mass police aren’t doing it cause they want immigrant votes from Ireland (cause historically Boston was full of newly landed Irish) the same way liberal political hacks pander to special interest groups for jokes.

As to the topic.... it’s a case of a police force stretched too thin either from lack of funding or personnel being put in the wrong work fields or old technology.

Seriously, some of my county’s computers in the jail are those old white towers that you could find everywhere in the late 90s

Well , but they got that guy that teached his ugly dog to do the nazi salute on youtube.

That should count for something

UK cops have a history of dropping the ball on sexual assault cases. Thousands upon thousands of kids, from pedo rings to grooming gangs, they have a decades long history of fucking up. Or worse, habitually looking the other way. Enablers.
Its called being a good friend (in todays politically correct world)

See the ex mayor of Seattle for details

I’m jokingly saying Mass police aren’t doing it cause they want immigrant votes from Ireland (cause historically Boston was full of newly landed Irish) the same way liberal political hacks pander to special interest groups for jokes.

As to the topic.... it’s a case of a police force stretched too thin either from lack of funding or personnel being put in the wrong work fields or old technology.

Seriously, some of my county’s computers in the jail are those old white towers that you could find everywhere in the late 90s
i agree, the police force is being asked to do too much, taking the horror of the crime out of it, just think how many people are walking around with "outstanding warrants" its not like the cops are conspiring to not arrest them.

i agree, the police force is being asked to do too much, taking the horror of the crime out of it, just think how many people are walking around with "outstanding warrants" its not like the cops are conspiring to not arrest them.
I don't know if it's like this in parts of Europe or not but my county jail was built to hold 154 people... It has close to 350 in it right now.

It was so bad two weekends ago that starting mid-day Saturday anyone that DIDN'T have an A or B class felony (think like Murder/Rape for A class or high end brutal assaults for B class) were simply booked and released basically with a date to appear in court.

Back