police ordered to frame black people to clear up unsolved crimes

You didn't ask me but for some reason, for me to read "institutionalized racism" to me means a blanket concept across ALL jurisdictions in a country to treat certain people of a certain type a certain way.

Within this police department you could make the argument that this was institutionalized racism but it also sounds like the whole department wasn't involved in it and it was like a person in a position of power and just like what, 2 or 3 others? You could argue that given it's a police force that an institution used race as a way to prosecute crimes however to me like I said when I hear "institutionalized racism" it's more akin to the laws on the books in Seattle that used to dictate where people from Asia could settle or like Jim Crow style laws.

Just one person's take. Now, if that department was only the chief and the two cops then yeah, it's institutionalized but if the department is 20 people deep and the other 17 didn't participate? I'd argue it isn't at that stage.
Who has a waaaay bigger chance of being arrested, getting max jailtime in Max security prisons, racially profiled, shot or beaten by cops while having a smaller chance of getting jobs, into college, getting loans etc etc.

Pick a random prison population in a max security prison and you clearly minorities and the poor are institutionally screwed over.

Last edited:
A 100 to 1 ratio if we’ve ever heard of one..

I don’t even need to use google....the 6yr old white autistic kid that was murdered by 2 black cops in La.....the white lady that was murdered by that black cop in Mn.

Now come up with 200 instances of white cops killing innocent black people..

Don’t get me wrong, I do believe there are cases of cops killing innocent civilians....and that there are cases of cops framing innocent civilians...but this incident is not an example of institutional racism.

Stop providing your version of cliffs, and discontinue utilizing misleading thread titles.

Compel people to read the articles in their entirety and let people judge for themselves.

It’s the honest thing to do.

I had to rummage through the trash to come up with one of the examples of of those threads you were imploring him to make. I feel as though i've wasted my morning shower.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...ice-for-religious-scientific-beliefs.3795925/

Put some clothes on that hypocrisy; you do know that children post here, don't you?

It's interesting to note how the difference in how both of the TS's handle the criticism of thier thread-making. One is dismissive, the other at least humors you, and asks the right questions.

However any thread I would ever make would be complete and utter garbage as well. It's seems like a simple enough thing but I suppose theres a bit of an art to it engaging people into conversations

What should I do differently?

Brush your teeth with the opposite hand once in a while...I read (years ago in an actual magazine) that doing so helps keep your brain challenged which can prevent memory loss as you age....

If true, anyone involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
If the police union gives its OK that is...

The problem tends to be that you and your crew of flunkies instinctively take these articles at face value. Are there any articles providing another side of the story?

In this case the cops were indicted by Federal prosecutors. The sherriff and two deputies resigned during the investigation rather than wait for the results. In one instance these same cops arrested a man for 5 burglaries in 1 day and the, without explanation, refused to work with the DA to make a case so the charges were dropped. What would be a reason that the cops would refuse (WITHOUT EXPLANATION) to help the DA make a case against a man they just arrested for 5 burglaries. What do suppose is the other side of the story we are not hearing?

Slightly misleading thread title.

They were told to arrest black people with arrest records if they were seen near a crime scene.

Convenient part to leave out, that whole 'criminals only' and 'only in the vicinity of a crime scene' part...

No reason to let the Consitution get in the way of aggressive policing. Ammirite.

I had to rummage through the trash to come up with one of the examples of of those threads you were imploring him to make. I feel as though i've wasted my morning shower.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...ice-for-religious-scientific-beliefs.3795925/

Put some clothes on that hypocrisy; you do know that children post here, don't you?

It's interesting to note how the difference in how both of the TS's handle the criticism of thier thread-making. One is dismissive, the other at least humors you, and asks the right questions.

However any thread I would ever make would be complete and utter garbage as well. It's seems like a simple enough thing but I suppose theres a bit of an art to it engaging people into conversations
Not exactly sure whose side your on, Bud o_O

Other than their proximity to the crime scene and their propensity to commit crimes.
What proximity? How close are Black people supposed to be to a crime scene, to automatically makes them suspect? The article says random nearby Black people with records, doesn't say how close they were to the crime scene. Assuming we are talking of a suburban lot or city, there is always going to be a lot of people around any crime scene.

You want to charge someone without evidence, which is not how the US is supposed to work. Your attitude is more inline with 3rd world countries without the rule of law.

What proximity? How close are Black people supposed to be to a crime scene, to automatically makes them suspect? The article says random Black people with records, doesn't say how close they were to the crime scene.

You want to charge someone without evidence, which is not how the US is supposed to work. Your attitude is more inline with 3rd world countries without the rule of law.

No. You're strawmanning hard as usual. I just said the thread title was a little misleading as it makes it sound like they were just grabbing random people. Reread it, it actually does mention proximity.

Essentially what it sounds like is they just took stop and frisk to the next level.

What a silly thing to say. Because there are degrees of institutional racism . The 1950s was better than the 1800s, so are you going to claim there was no institutional racism in the 1950s?
Not to the degree that the TS is attempting to paint it out to be. Read my other posts ITT. I address all his nonsense.

There are many, many grains of truth in my threads because I use articles from actual news outlets, contain ideas to be discussed and are carefully organized to provide content for people on this forum.

Maybe you should counter by replying with information of your own instead of complaining that my posts aren't more like SNL skits. (Which doesn't even make sense: I think you just don't like the topics I post about.)
I’ve countered plenty in this thread.

No. You're strawmanning hard as usual. I just said the thread title was a little misleading as it makes it sound like they were just grabbing random people. Reread it, it actually does mention proximity.

Essentially what it sounds like is they just took stop and frisk to the next level.
It's not a strawman to notice that what you are trying to do is nitpick a title because even without the extra detail mentioning it is random Black people in the area, it goes without saying that the Police aren't going to go find some Black person in a nearby town, they are going to look for Blacks in the area as that is easiest. And seeing as how this is not a sparsely populated farming area, it will have lots of people around the crime scene.

He could identify as White, as there are lots of Hispanics who do.
Picture of the chief
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/us/police-chief-frames-teen-for-burglaries-trnd/index.html
moving-goalposts-gif-1.gif

Hes as dark as my mexican father in law... he not white. Though I have to say there is lots of racism between blacks and hispanics.

Last edited:
Back