police ordered to frame black people to clear up unsolved crimes

Didn’t click this thread before because I expected it to be the heavily exaggerated actions of an individual lol. Hilariously none of them were white.

You've posted one post with information in it.
Sometimes that’s all it takes.

@JosephDredd, if I were to start a thread and title it “In an accident, almost died, truck totaled”, I bet a ton of Sherbros would instantly click on it and offer their support, thoughts, and prayers.

But, what if I eventually inform them that the incident I’m writing about took place YEARS ago, I bet they’d feel pretty stupid and immediately start telling me to go to hell!

This is kinda what you do on a regular basis. Your thread title, to 99.99999% of Sherdog implies that these acts are taking place as we speak. These acts are terrible, and I’m not doubting they take place, but when you post these types of threads OVER AND OVER AND OVER, and utilize misleading thread titles OVER AND OVER AND OVER, what do you believe it does to the psyche of those reading them, ESPECIALLY since they’re only getting YOUR version of the story!?

For the lone Sherdogger that did take the time to go through the ENTIRE article (that was me, btw), I immediately noted that these acts took place a long time ago, and that this isn’t even an issue anymore, at least within this department.

“Fake News” doesn’t necessarily mean you’re providing misinformation (which you’re actually guilty of, to some degree) in this thread, but it can mean aggrandizing a story (multiple ones, typically) to paint a biased picture, with the intent to promulgate an agenda.

You, @JosephDredd, are...
1*_zngytVvch8Jt0dZbJ0jTg.png

When all else fails, let’s just dogpile whoever disagrees with us!

The Liberal Pathogen is spreading!

Is that the poor victim card from a right winger? Such a delicate snowflake.

Sometimes that’s all it takes.

@JosephDredd, if I were to start a thread and title it “In an accident, almost died, truck totaled”, I bet a ton of Sherbros would instantly click on it and offer their support, thoughts, and prayers.

But, what if I eventually inform them that the incident I’m writing about took place YEARS ago, I bet they’d feel pretty stupid and immediately start telling me to go to hell!

This is kinda what you do on a regular basis. Your thread title, to 99.99999% of Sherdog implies that these acts are taking place as we speak. These acts are terrible, and I’m not doubting they take place, but when you post these types of threads OVER AND OVER AND OVER, and utilize misleading thread titles OVER AND OVER AND OVER, what do you believe it does to the psyche of those reading them, ESPECIALLY since they’re only getting YOUR version of the story!?

For the lone Sherdogger that did take the time to go through the ENTIRE article (that was me, btw), I immediately noted that these acts took place a long time ago, and that this isn’t even an issue anymore, at least within this department.

“Fake News” doesn’t necessarily mean you’re providing misinformation (which you’re actually guilty of, to some degree) in this thread, but it can mean aggrandizing a story (multiple ones, typically) to paint a biased picture, with the intent to promulgate an agenda.

You, @JosephDredd, are...
1*_zngytVvch8Jt0dZbJ0jTg.png

This is so dumb I can't even wrap my head around the fact that a living creature wrote it. Did Assbot get repurposed to be a pro-Trump forum troll?

These incidents happened a few years ago... BUT THEY'RE COMING TO LIGHT NOW.

Do you understand that? No, you don't, because you're a fucking moron.

In your brainless world, it's only fair to write about things as they happen, not as they're discovered, because doing so is fake news.

WTF did I even just read? How can so much stupid come from one person? Are there multiple people with brain damage using your account? That might be the only way to explain it.

Going back to 2014, huh?
Another race bait thread with no point other than to stir up drama.
Yeah, it's shitty. What exactly is there to debate here?

This is so dumb I can't even wrap my head around the fact that a living creature wrote it. Did Assbot get repurposed to be a pro-Trump forum troll?

In your brainless world, it's only fair to write about things as they happen, not as they're discovered, because doing so is fake news.

WTF did I even just read? How can so much stupid come from one person? Are there multiple people with brain damage using your account? That might be the only way to explain it.
Resorting to insults won’t get you very far with most.

You’re Fake News, and I proved it in this thread.

LOL!

You Libs LOVE going around in circles! No one you never accomplish anything.

You are still crying???? Also you are going around in circles. Try again, discount Rip.

Where are the usual "just a few bad apples, there's no institutional racism against black people" to give their opinions on this?

Still wouldnt be institutional racism as what they did was a crime under our legal system. I mean the fact we are hearing about this the way we are proves society isnt down with this shit

Still wouldnt be institutional racism as what they did was a crime under our legal system. I mean the fact we are hearing about this the way we are proves society isnt down with this shit
A few more flushes and this turd of a thread should be gone for good.

@JosephDredd, enough with the race-baiting threads! Unless, of course, your life-long dream is to work for CNN! If so, you’re killing it!

I think you are probably playing stupid, but maybe not.

A few more flushes and this turd of a thread should be gone for good.

@JosephDredd, enough with the race-baiting threads! Unless, of course, your life-long dream is to work for CNN! If so, you’re killing it!
You are a very good poster. I marvel at your patience in spelling out simple concepts to people who you are probably aware will never listen.

Dude a cop in my hometown literally targeted women of color because he thought no one would ever believe them, that's how he got away with it for so long.

Yeah, he forced grandmas (and I'm talking senior citizens) to give him bajowskis.

Back