Polish posters get in here now!!!

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want cliff notes in this. Ppv sales and supoosedly talks on us shows and their version of tuf or something

Do your magic.

Last edited:
I know a few Polish swear words, can I hang out?

- they are happy with KSW 41, the PPV sales were good.
- When you have technical Problems with your PPV, it's not their fault (of course ;))
- Proportion bought PPV's poland vs foreign countries in general = ca. 60/40
- Their main market for PPV is europe ( UK ,Ireland,Germany,Netherlands,Sweden (all countries with a huge polish community xD))
- But there are also very "exotic" countries, where their PPV get bought.
- since KSW Dublin, every fighter has his own PPV reseller link ( not sure, but I think every fighter gets 1.25 $ per bought PPV on their link)
- After Pudzianowski , Mankowski sells the most PPV (from the real fighters)

-They want offer a certain level of quality, thats why they have not so many events. btw. they need money for this level.
- Something about fighters from ACB ,they want to get, but they ask for a lot of money and that KSW has to evaluate if it makes economically sense.
- They want to make 5 big events this year.
- they are planing a KSW league for unkown fighters.
- Planed are 2 seasons
- 6 episodes per season (one episode per week)
- A lot depends on Polsat (their big TV partner), they didn't get a green light for this KSW league until now, and it's still not certain, with Olympia and Soccer World Cup this year.
- Internet is also an option
- This KSW League isn't meant to bring profit, but to promote the brand.

- Their main market is europe
- For the USA, they would need a strong partner, but an expansion to the USA is not planned.
-There will be an event outside Poland this year.
- But not in Ireland, because of Safemma (LMAO)
- He talked with Marc Goddard about Safemma

- McSweeney is meant to attract the international fanbase.
- They would like to put him on a international card (outside Poland)

-There will be a few new fighters fighting for KSW this year.
-They weren't disappointed that Soldic destroyed Mankowski.
- But he is also sad that Mankowski lost, he has a good relationsship with him, but he is still just a employee of KSW.
- He thinks that there were also personal reasons that Mankowski lost (changed gym and became a child)
- He felt that borys wasn't himself
- Gamrot did a good job with stopping borys to continue the fight.

- They are talking with a lot of people
- for example the boxers Szpilka and Masternak or Szymon Kolecki (olympic gold medallist in weight lifting)
- They don't have the urge to find a new star.
- Kolecki has still a binding contract with Babillon MMA
- They are also talking with Karolina Owczarz (former journalist and has also some history in boxing)

This was the first Interview of 3 and in generall also a lot of ass kissing from the journalist.

There could be some faults, polish isn't my first language.

Last edited:
I'm way too lazy to watch and make notes for 34 minutes... :p

Glad that Koniradi98 has you covered. :D

- they are happy with KSW 41, the PPV sales were good.
- When you have technical Problems with your PPV, it's not their fault (of course ;))
- Proportion bought PPV's poland vs foreign countries in general = ca. 60/40
- Their main market for PPV is europe ( UK ,Ireland,Germany,Netherlands,Sweden (all countries with a huge polish community xD))
- But there are also very "exotic" countries, where their PPV get bought.
- since KSW Dublin, every fighter has his own PPV reseller link ( not sure, but I think every fighter gets 1.25 $ per bought PPV on their link)
- After Pudzianowski , Mankowski sells the most PPV (from the real fighters)

-They want offer a certain level of quality, thats why they have not so many events. btw. they need money for this level.
- Something about fighters from ACB ,they want to get, but they ask for a lot of money and that KSW has to evaluate if it makes economically sense.
- They want to make 5 big events this year.
- they are planing a KSW league for unkown fighters.
- Planed are 2 seasons
- 6 episodes per season (one episode per week)
- A lot depends on Polsat (their big TV partner), they didn't get a green light for this KSW league until now, and it's still not certain, with Olympia and Soccer World Cup this year.
- Internet is also an option
- This KSW League isn't meant to bring profit, but to promote the brand.

- Their main market is europe
- For the USA, they would need a strong partner, but an expansion to the USA is not planned.
-There will be an event outside Poland this year.
- But not in Ireland, because of Safemma (LMAO)
- He talked with Marc Goddard about Safemma

- McSweeney is meant to attract the international fanbase.
- They would like to put him on a international card (outside Poland)

-There will be a few new fighters fighting for KSW this year.
-They weren't disappointed that Soldic destroyed Mankowski.
- But he is also sad that Mankowski lost, he has a good relationsship with him, but he is still just a employee of KSW.
- He thinks that there were also personal reasons that Mankowski lost (changed gym and became a child)
- He felt that borys wasn't himself
- Gamrot did a good job with stopping borys to continue the fight.

- They are talking with a lot of people
- for example the boxers Szpilka and Masternak or Szymon Kolecki (olympic gold medallist in weight lifting)
- They don't have the urge to find a new star.
- Kolecki has still a binding contract with Babillon MMA
- They are also talking with Karolina Owczarz (former journalist and has also some history in boxing)

This was the first Interview of 3 and in generall also a lot of ass kissing from the journalist.

There could be some faults, polish isn't my first language.

Polish isnt your first language and you did all that? You're an amazing human being <{1-12}>

I really would like to know how much martin and macien banks off of ksw. The way they talk makes them sound like they have the money of legacy fighting but i know they got millions. They are smart guys when it comes to their money.

I wish they wouldnt show so much favoritism cause i think it hurts them from growing to what they really could be, but at same time its guaranteed money and in this day, why change something that isnt broken?

Got to respect them for that

Back