Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TELEMMGLPICT000157884404_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwREA0Wc_ivYUBKR1zHoDgec.jpeg

A Polish priest has been called to account for his actions after wishing an early death on Pope Francis.
Father Edward Staniek, a parish priest in the southern city of Krakow, had apparently been angered by the pope’s call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees because it was their Christian duty.
In a sermon delivered last month Father Staniek said: “I pray for the Pope in his wisdom to open his heart to the Holy Spirit, but if he does not, I pray for his quick departure to his Father’s house. I can always ask God for a happy death for him because a happy death is a great grace.”
Later in the sermon he said there is “no dialogue” with Muslims, and that the “doors to the diocese and parish are open only to believers in Jesus Christ.”
After details of the sermon became widespread, the priest was called to see Archbishop of Krakow Marek Jedraszewski. Although the archbishop said he had heard the news about the priest’s comments about Pope Francis with “great pain and regret” it remains unclear whether Father Staniek faces any punishment or sanction.
Read more on: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-pope-early-death-call-catholics-take-muslim/

Last edited:
Deus Vult I guess but on the other hand, wishing death on the Pope was the wrong thing to do. He probably shouldn't have done that.

Poland is based as fuck. I regret that I never visited last time I was in Europe. I'll def. be going there later this year, along with all the other MAGA countries.

Poland is based as fuck. I regret that I never visited last time I was in Europe. I'll def. be going there later this year, along with all the other MAGA countries.
Now if they can just figure out that whole light bulb thing...

<mma2>

Harsh words but a country that has been violated by Nazis and communists is naturally inclined to not becoming a minority by opening their borders to people that will commit more crimes than the native population and be a heavy burden for the taxpayers.

Maybe the pope should take a stroll through Raqqa on his own, then we will see his view of islam change quite rapidly. Am I the only one that thinks this pope is a communist?

For his support of Islamic migration, I wouldn't wish him an early death, but he ain't getting a Christmas card from me either.

Last edited:
it\s much better than blowing yourself up along with a bunch of random civilians, the things people will do for 40 virgins
Yes. You didn't address the substance of my post, only the substance of your fear.
Of what's being said by a religious figure in a country you'll never even visit.

Islam and Catholicism, the scourge of humanity for centuries.

Now you might expect I was going somewhere with that statement, but no, just playing Captain Obvious.

Now you might expect I was going somewhere with that statement, but no, just playing Captain Obvious.
I am an Evangelical Christian....and "I agree with this message!" Catholicism is not Biblical Christianity.

Like we say in Germany: "Eine krähe hackt der anderen nicht das Auge aus" roughly translate one crow doesn't hack out the other one's eye. Not really good in Egnlish.

But in regards to the priest, I am no career adviser. But openly wishing for your Boss to die for stating the company line might not be the best idea.

When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope - do you think he's a fool?

Maybe the pope should take a stroll through Raqqa on his own, then we will see his view of islam change quite rapidly. Am I the only one that thinks this pope is a communist?

Yep and Trump is an Anarcho Syndicalist .

His message is: Turn the other cheek - but Captain Sweden style is where you draw the line. Or something like that.

pfz2HVw.gif

He's probably a communist. Like many Latin American priests he was (is) an adept of the Liberation Theology which is essentially Marxism with some touches of Catholicism.
The funny thing is that a lot of Catholics were hoping for a more progressive Pope after having a former Hitler's Youth member as a Pope.
Be careful what you wish for<seedat>.

Last edited:
That priest should be removed from his position.

Back