Political Correctness Gone Mad

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...n-about-message-snow-white-sends-to-daughters

"Bell told Parents magazine that she asks her daughters, "Don't you think that it's weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission? Because you cannot kiss someone if they're sleeping!" she said."

-She's hot and all. (Would) But seriously. When will this madness end??

Kids can't even watch friggin Cinderella and Snow White anymore because apparently they can't handle the knight in shining armor trope.

Wow.

What other incidents of PCGM have you heard of? Give us the most ridiculous ones!

Last edited:
She named her girls Lincoln and Delta.

That's all you need to know about Kristen Bell

I agree with the mother. Women should be left to remain in a coma forever and never be allowed to speak again, namely, the mother!

Apparently as a teacher, my old lady can't say Happy Halloween anymore..

They have to say Happy Holidays or some other stupid shit like that.

Fuck this generation...

Fuck this generation...

Happy Holidays?!?

Holiday = holy day...nothing holy about Halloween lol...not even with the modern definition which is "a day set aside by custom or by law on which normal activities, especially business or work including school, are suspended or reduced"

tbh, this isn't a new criticism of Snow White or Sleeping Beauty.

I agree with the mother. Women should be left to remain in a coma forever and never be allowed to speak again, namely, the mother!

Haha. The story features a Brad Pitt looking prince who gently kisses the princess because it is the only way she can be awakened from a coma. There are probably countless women who fantasize about some handsome guy they like waking them up with a romantic kiss. I am not sure why the fembots are trying to equate this to a creepy and ugly Harvey Weinstein type character raping women while they sleep. What is more sickening is how Bell thinks she is some kind of hero because she perverts the plot of old fairytales to push her sick modern-feminist ideology.

Happy Holidays?!?

Holiday = holy day...nothing holy about Halloween lol...not even with the modern definition which is "a day set aside by custom or by law on which normal activities, especially business or work including school, are suspended or reduced"

It's actually religious conservatives that have a problem with Halloween.

Haha. The story features a Brad Pitt looking prince who gently kisses the princess because it is the only way she can be awakened from a coma. I am not sure why the fembots are trying to equate this to a creepy and ugly Harvey Weinstein type character raping women while they sleep. What is more sickening is how Bell thinks she is some kind of hero because she questions the plot of Disney stories.

I think you answered your own question at the end. Virtue signalling for the bots. ;)

What were some of her other complaints?

All the dwarves were white? How come none of the dwarves were POC?

Why was the queen so obsessed with beauty and vanity? Isnt true beauty on the "inside?"
Lol...

Its actually Democrat far leftists that get offended by costumes and do shit like in the story...scourge goes derp again.

Leftists get offended by certain racist and other offensive costumes sure, but it's the religious right that doesn't want people saying Happy Halloween because it's the devil's holiday.

i'm sorry other people have differing opinions.

it must be so hard on you.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays?!?

Right.??

We were trying to figure that out too..

Wait! "I didn't know Halloween was a religious holiday..?"

Fuck this generation...
I'm not sure exactly who you mean by 'this generation'. You know that Kristen Bell and many of the people forcing this shit down everyone's throats are in their 30s and 40s, right?

Blaming the people raised in it is dumb.

I'm not sure exactly who you mean by 'this generation'. You know that Kristen Bell and many of the people forcing this shit down everyone's throats are in their 30s and 40s, right?

Blaming the people raised in it is dumb.

Well you can fuck off to imo...

No likes for you.

What am I supposed to be outraged about? That’s an old criticism of the fairy tales, which by the way have been analysed for decades.

People have always held nutty beliefs. What we should focus on, rather, is the media choosing to publicize the opinions of the insane, rather than those of the sane.

It appears that, today, no matter how worthless or uninformed your opinion is, you will always become headline news somewhere, as long as you yell loudly enough.

I'm pretty sure that this sort of "journalism" is going to be unsustainable in the long term.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...n-about-message-snow-white-sends-to-daughters

"Bell told Parents magazine that she asks her daughters, "Don't you think that it's weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission? Because you cannot kiss someone if they're sleeping!" she said."

-She's hot and all. (Would) But seriously. When will this madness end??

Kids can't even watch friggin Cinderella and Snow White anymore because apparently they can't handle the knight in shining armor trope.

Wow.
The Left has gone insane with all the #metoo and social justice fighting the patriarchy.

Back