Political Correctness Gone Mad

They may not be forcing me personally but they sure as shit are enforcing this pc shit on kids everywhere starting in our godamn schools and guess what mfer, I dont give a shit if they are not my own kids I think this horseshit they are feeding our kids is absolute bullshit. And fuck em for doing it. Hopefully a civil war happens and we can shut this shit down permanently. Fucking pussifying the country is what is happening.

Yeah, teaching our kids to be good respectful humans...what a horrible idea!

Is it really that hrs for some people to understand that 100+ year old stories aren't in line with our current social values? That perhaps some outdated aspects need to be either updated or explained to children to help prevent the current social problems from continuing?

Leftists get offended by certain racist and other offensive costumes sure, but it's the religious right that doesn't want people saying Happy Halloween because it's the devil's holiday.

Honestly the only people Ive ever seen get offended over Halloween are Jehovas, and that episode of KOTH where the religious lady wants Halloween banned. Other than that I've never met any hardcore religious people that hate Halloween.

21st-century-sleeping-beauty-34126056.png

What about Prince Charming or whatever it was, where the chick kisses the frog and it turns into a prince. Can a frog actually give consent to a human? Checkmate, feminists.

Last edited:
They may not be forcing me personally but they sure as shit are enforcing this pc shit on kids everywhere starting in our godamn schools and guess what mfer, I dont give a shit if they are not my own kids I think this horseshit they are feeding our kids is absolute bullshit. And fuck em for doing it. Hopefully a civil war happens and we can shut this shit down permanently. Fucking pussifying the country is what is happening.

Civil war! Really???? Like the one that killed more Americans then any other war? That type of war? The killed 620,000 type war? That was 2% of the population at that time so that number would be 6,000,000 people killed now.

So you would like to kill 6 million of you fellow citizens because they think differently than you. Just want to make sure we all understand you correctly. If so, you are a living sack of shit and someone should bump you off.

What about Prince Charming or whatever it was, where the chick kisses the frog and it turns into a prince. Can a frogactually give consent to a human? Checkmate, feminists.

I know when I was 7 watching my favorite movie The Lion King all I could think about was how Disney was appropriating African culture and perpetuating racial stereotypes

i mean it's about a girl who lives w/ 7 dwarves

what is 'weird' isn't really important tbh

I agree with the mother. Women should be left to remain in a coma forever and never be allowed to speak again, namely, the mother!

"So my wife is in a coma, it's a real bad deal. The doctors have tried everything and they can't seem to bring her back.

The doctor recommended I try something unconventional, he said 'I've heard that oral sex can sometimes bring them out of it, if you're willing to give it a shot.'

So of course I give it a shot, and after five minutes the doctor walked back in the room and before he could say anything I asked.

'Is she supposed to be choking like this?'"

- Norm Macdonald

"So my wife is in a coma, it's a real bad deal. The doctors have tried everything and they can't seem to bring her back.

The doctor recommended I try something unconventional, he said 'I've heard that oral sex can sometimes bring them out of it, if you're willing to give it a shot.'

So of course I give it a shot, and after five minutes the doctor walked back in the room and before he could say anything I asked.

'Is she supposed to be choking like this?'"

- Norm Macdonald

Yeah ok. Fairly standard Norm right there. Not very funny but not unfunny either.

Reading is funDERPmental.

You posting a video of a small group of fundmentalists instead of, say, a letter from the Catholic church that leads millions is not doing anything to disprove that a few radical Christians are doing it...whom I said are the rights version of the far left. Radicals trying to ruin everything for everyone else.

Unfortunately, too many people are informed about almost everything through the shallow and narrow lens of the media. Many people only know about the Catholic Church as told through biased movies, comedies and the news. If people took some time to do their own research they would quickly realize there is far more to the church than the sexual assault scandals that the media and entertainment industry focuses on. It seems like everyone who watched the movie Spotlight is now an expert on the Catholic Church and it 2,000 year of history.

The letters and papal encyclicals the church authorities release on a regular basis are incredibly thoughtful, reasonable, philosophical and insightful. A well written, insightful letter is difficult to sensationalize and it is not the trendy crisis of the day so the media is not interested in talking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like everyone who watched the movie Spotlight is now an expert on the Catholic Church and it 2,000 year of history.

The letters and papal encyclicals the church authorities release on a regular basis are incredibly thoughtful, reasonable, philosophical and insightful. A well written, insightful letter is difficult to sensationalize and it is not the trendy crisis of the day so the media is not interested in talking about it.

Please dont mistake me for someone that is "defending" anything Christian related. I know enough about the shitstain on history that is the Catholic church to have cause people I know to walk away from it thanks to them being able to actually find the information hidden from them, online, from credible sources.

If I had "wishes" I could make, it would be the removal of all organized religions. Quickly followed by all group think so the SJWs, Radfems, and communists/socalists will also disappear along with the far right, racists and other asshats the world doesnt need.

Yeah, it's definitely Political Correctness gone mad when some woman I don't know raises her kids according to her values. o_O

Trump was, at the end of the day, a complete media-driven phenomenon, and continues to be one.

He has generated more money for the media industry than probably any other individual in existence.

People who hate Trump should take a long look at what has enabled Trump. He does not exist in a vacuum.

It's hilarious gold. I don't think you understand skilled comedy writing and what that joke achieves.

Or I think its worth a chuckle and nothing more...it wasnt exactly unexpected where it was going, it was a standard joke and lacked depth. When you tell a joke with two possible directions, its boring. Either he was actually going to give his wife oral, or he was going to do what he did...that is not skilled writing nor does it require thought on the part of the listener. It isnt even shocking.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to and end Social Security.
Beep beep boop boop

Back