Political spectrums clarification

1. Don't care
2. Don't care
3. Don't care
4. Don't care
5. More funding for hi tech trade schools. No extra money for arts and social sciences.
6. I like my shotguns and hunting rifles. Don't care about the rest.
-More taxes and regulation on banks and corporations
-Mass deport illegal immigrants Eisenhower style
-Eliminate all federal and state aid for non-citizens and visa holders
-Single payer healthcare for offical citizens only. Visa holders and illegals can fuck off.
-More regulations on the environment and safety (air, water, pesticides, manufacturer, etc, first, climate change can wait)
-pull troops out of Korea, Africa, and the Middle East. No more moral world police.

Last edited:
1 abortion. Pro choice but restrictions. First trimester or if the kid is going to be deformed or mother is in danger.
2. Trans bathroom. Genital based
3. same sex marriage. For it I think that nuclear families should be or everyone and normalizing gays and lesbians is a good thing
4.minimum wage. Should be raised every 2 years Til it litterally is what it means the minimum wage to live off
5.Govt paid education. For it but you have to pull the grades or you get kicked off and have to reimburse
6.Gun control . More and less. I want there to be background checks and a data base but in return I want machine guns auto shotguns and other cool things to be available. Call it a good will trade if you will since I dont think gun nuts are the problem and it will allow them to go fn bananas with whatever guns they wish to own while making it a bit easier to keep track of the crazies
7. Government regulations . Too broad. I think we should be strict with wall street bankers and polluters but thats a case by case thing to look at Im sure there are many we dont need in some areas and others where we need more
8.Drugs. Legalize all of them, sell them in a dispensary setting. Taxes and money saved on law enforcement to be used for national healthcare plan
9.Immigration. Dont have a problem with immigrants but needs to be done legally and only so many a year. Work visas will be easier to get for seasonal migrants that dont wish to be americans
10. I do think we should scale back the military spending a bit. perhaps we should ask soldiers what they need and not lockheed martin and congressmen Im not sure how to cut that budget but im sure with some military men around me it could be figured out

It's complicated right?

I found this well thought out and informative. He talks about people being fairly reasonable and moderate on either side but then "bad actors" get involved muddying the waters for everyone.
Was thinking it's a discussion worthy of it's own thread but don't have time, super busy with vessel and divers.

I

1) - I am Pro Choice but personally against abortion
2) - genital based. If you are post op then you can use the other can
3) - Googles SSM and dont think it means the things i found there so can't answer
4) - Gov't out of minimum wage as i believe it hurts the poorest and only benefits the unions who are the ones pushing it up and up
5) - Yes to more gov't subsidy of education as I believe it has direct ROI back to the citizens
6) - yes to restricting certain 'war' guns but no otherwise in general
7) - No generally. Gov't should be focused and smaller
8) - Legalize
9) - More open borders myself to a degree but think the citizens overall of a nation should choose.
10. - HEALTHCARE - Yes to gov't single payer insurance but no to gov't provided
11) - re Climate Change - no doubt its changing. Question is why? Wish the topic was not so politicized by those in favour from the start, particularly gov'ts who tried to ensure all data supported only one conclusion to the threat of cut off funding if you were even researching the con side. Skepticism is the back bone of science and this topic has not allowed for skepticism to be in the debate which makes me trust all result far less.
3) same sex marriage. It used to be a thing here with some of the more religious members.

1 abortion. Pro choice but restrictions. First trimester or if the kid is going to be deformed or mother is in danger.
2. Trans bathroom. Genital based
3. same sex marriage. For it I think that nuclear families should be or everyone and normalizing gays and lesbians is a good thing
4.minimum wage. Should be raised every 2 years Til it litterally is what it means the minimum wage to live off
5.Govt paid education. For it but you have to pull the grades or you get kicked off and have to reimburse
6.Gun control . More and less. I want there to be background checks and a data base but in return I want machine guns auto shotguns and other cool things to be available. Call it a good will trade if you will since I dont think gun nuts are the problem and it will allow them to go fn bananas with whatever guns they wish to own while making it a bit easier to keep track of the crazies
7. Government regulations . Too broad. I think we should be strict with wall street bankers and polluters but thats a case by case thing to look at Im sure there are many we dont need in some areas and others where we need more
8.Drugs. Legalize all of them, sell them in a dispensary setting. Taxes and money saved on law enforcement to be used for national healthcare plan
9.Immigration. Dont have a problem with immigrants but needs to be done legally and only so many a year. Work visas will be easier to get for seasonal migrants that dont wish to be americans
10. I do think we should scale back the military spending a bit. perhaps we should ask soldiers what they need and not lockheed martin and congressmen Im not sure how to cut that budget but im sure with some military men around me it could be figured out

1) I read "... or if the mother is a ginger".

It's complicated right?

I found this well thought out and informative. He talks about people being fairly reasonable and moderate on either side but then "bad actors" get involved muddying the waters for everyone.
Was thinking it's a discussion worthy of it's own thread but don't have time, super busy with vessel and divers.

I

Yeah, it's not a binary kind of thing. That's why I tried asking specifics spanning a variety of topics. It could have been done better, but at least it shows that people can't be neatly boxed up and dismissed with labels.

I've moved a little since 2016, pretty much the same though. Would be interesting to see where people have changed.

I'm more open to gov't-funded higher education. I should say that almost the entire list is stuff I don't really care about.

After trying to fill in the blanks in @Arkain2K poll, and failing I decided to try to clarify where people stand on a few issues. Hopefully this will help others as well, and I think it's worthwhile because it's a pretty interesting project Arkain2K is doing. This is going to be a fairly basic yes/no, pro/con type of deal. See this thread if you're out of the loop: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...gulars-sit-on-the-political-spectrum.3249693/

1) Abortion - pro life, or pro choice
2) Trans bathroom- genital based/feeling based
3) SSM - pro, con
4) Minimum wage - $15, or as is
5) Gov't paid higher education - yes, no
6) Gun control - more, less
7) Government regulations - more, less. I realize this is a very broad category, but can't really whittle it down to make this a user friendly format.
8) Drugs - legalization /decriminalization - pro, con
9) Immigration - are you more pro open borders or pro deportation.
10 ) Fill in the blank.
11) Complete brainfart,....I meant to put something about climate change in here. Thanks @Jack V Savage

My interests lie in identity politics, the migrant situation in Europe, and religion so I'm sure I missed something important. Feel free to add or substitute something depending on what you deem important. I deliberately didn't include anything about religion because while it influences people leanings, it's not a stance in itself.
1) Abortion - Pro choice. Hell, I'm pro abortion
2) Trans bathroom- Genital based. Also have gender neutral
3) SSM - Pro. 100%. Other consenting adults are free to make decisions that don't affect me at all.
4) Minimum wage - As is. Look at what the $14/hr is doing to Ontario.
5) Gov't paid higher education - No. Things that are free are not appreciated.
6) Gun control - Less (from a Canadian perspective). I think something between the Canadian system and American system is needed for us.
7) Government regulations - Less. I'd be a full blown libertarian if they didn't come off as bat shit crazy.
8) Drugs - Legalization / Decriminalization - Both. Legalization and heavy taxation for marijuana, just not the way it's being rolled out. Licence the retailers, don't put in the hands of the nanny state. Decriminalization for simple possession of hard drugs. Hang the dealers.
9) Immigration - Pro immigration, done legally and property, not letting people walk into Quebec from NY, and then having those people then request to be transferred to Toronto.
10 ) Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.
11) Fuck Canada's language laws. Benefits Quebec and no-one else.
12) Prairie/Ontario tax dollars supporting Quebec and the Maritimes (mostly Quebec).

Last edited:
I'm more open to gov't-funded higher education. I should say that almost the entire list is stuff I don't really care about.
I've been meaning to ask where your interests lie as it comes to politics? From what I gather you're more interested in finance and in specific policies.

Yeah, it's not a binary kind of thing. That's why I tried asking specifics spanning a variety of topics. It could have been done better, but at least it shows that people can't be neatly boxed up and dismissed with labels.

Good effort on a difficult task.

Just the people. The scenery is beautiful
Some of the people are beautiful too. And don't forget capable.

Had some good times with a few Montreal strippers years and years ago. Then an anxious time waiting on test results at a docs office.o_O:oops:

Abortion: pro for both men and women....

Meaning a man has the right to declare himself not to be a parent but the women can still have the kid, the man wont pay for child support but he will give up all his rights as a parent..fair is fair.

Trans-Bathroom....Make all bathrooms gender neutral and make this a non-issue...I really dont care about this issue.

SSM- pro

Minimun wage - $15 or higher

Govt paid higher education - Yes..not just education tho, trade jobs are very important as well.

Gun Control - Same, don't ban anything, but put common sense laws to not sell weapons to crazies.

Government regulations - More on corporations, make them be held accountable for bullshit they do, no slap on wrist.....Less regulations on individual people.

Drug legalization - Pro

9) immigration - Pro amnesty so hard working illegals can become Residents....Kickout illegal assholes tho....As for borders, reform so hardworking people can enter legally faster....Help central america for fucking it up, then they will stop coming over here.

10) Make women sign up for the draft or face repercussions, make women make up 50/50 on frontline troops...fair is fair...we will figure it out how..If it makes our military slightly worse...o well, this is the price we pay for true equality.

11) Pro enviorment

1) Abortion - Pro choice.
2) Trans bathroom- If you can use a urinal the men's is for you.
3) SSM - Pro.
4) Minimum wage - Flexible by industry and cost of living, and adjusted automatically by economic indicators. Or simply replaced with something better.
5) Gov't paid higher education - Not sure exactly what would be the best method of distribution, but a lack of income/wealth should not be a barrier to higher education.
6) Gun control - Common sense measures like background checks and safe ownership requirements are ok.
7) Government regulations - I can't quantify this. Good regulations are good, bad regulations are bad. Essentially, whatever prevents the market from interfering with democracy and constricting the individual freedom and quality of life of citizens, is probably a good regulation.
8) Drugs - Pro decriminalization.
9) Immigration - Pro pathways to citizenship and greasing the wheels of legal immigration.
10 ) climate change - This is a real and urgent issue.
11) War - Stay out of them.
12) Infrastructure - Focus all the time and money spent on the above on this instead.
pretty much the same for me ^ ^ ^

Some of the people are beautiful too. And don't forget capable.

Had some good times with a few Montreal strippers years and years ago. Then an anxious time waiting on test results at a docs office.o_O:oops:
Yeah but club super sex is closed now.

I can't just pick one or the other on most of those questions.

1) Abortion - pro life, or pro choice

Abortion should be illegal unless we are talking about special cases.

2) Trans bathroom- genital based/feeling based

Being Trans should be illegal, unless it some special case.

3) SSM - pro, con

I am not sure what it is? Same sex marriage? If yes it should be illegal, but gays should not be discriminated as long as they keep it to themselves.

4) Minimum wage - $15, or as is

No minimum wage.

5) Gov't paid higher education - yes, no

Humanities should be free. But i dont have any real opinion on it either way.

6) Gun control - more, less

Less gun control and open carry.

7) Government regulations - more, less. I realize this is a very broad category, but can't really whittle it down to make this a user friendly format.

Government should stay away from economy as much as possible, but should regulate culture indirectly, so instead of post-modern cultural deconstruction we would build upon national culture, this is how you make real progress, the lefty version of progress is just destruction of values and culture aka regress.

8) Drugs - legalization /decriminalization - pro, con

Not sure. Depends on the country. I would legalize it in Europe but not in Russia for example.

9) Immigration - are you more pro open borders or pro deportation.

Only immigrants with compatible cultures, and preferably females. In other words i think importing 1000 people from Ukraine where 800 of them are females is a good idea. It will be good for birthrates ;) I mean come on....

This is good:
want-to-date-a-ukraine-woman.jpg

this is bad:
CX9nPzeWAAAXp7j.jpg

women are the most valuable resource. The more the better.

BTW since we are on the topic: polygami should be legal.

10 ) Fill in the blank.

Voting age should be 21 and you should also be able to participate in a war if needed, if you can`t fight you can`t vote. Women should not be allowed to vote, and should lose all the stupid feminist quota we have now in the West. Traditional roles for men and women should be encouraged. But i also pro that women should be in the military. Death penalty should also make a comeback.

patriarchy.png

Last edited:
Back