Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth (Gender Mega Thread)

Familiar with Japanese honorifics are you? Good to know jgarner-san.

And they're right to do so, within limits.

I'm more familiar with kafir, as I was often called that in Iraq. It as always that or "Ali baba". I had to Google the lungs part, and it showed up as Japanese, but I wasn't sure if it was something in Arabic that I just didn't know.

And they definitely have the right to appeal to their congressmen for laws restricting alcohol use just like everyone else has the right to appeal to their congressmen for no laws restricting alcohol use.

Personally I think alcohol causes a metric fuck load of issues, but it should be legal for adults as long as they don't cause harm to others while indulging. I'm all for personal freedoms.

I don't know why this is a big deal. The crux is do you believe
According to the consensus among the social studies done on the topic -- sex and gender are different. The fact that college educated dems agree with that is not shocking. I dont really get how you quantify the chemistry of it but its not my area of study

I would love to see the break down of opinion based on specific degrees the people asked, held.

If you don't believe sex and gender are the same, you should get polling results like you see.

But why? The potential for danger is higher on one side than the other. And unless you're checking dicks at the bathroom I'm not really sure how you're ensuring this.

You know transgenders and transvestites have been using the opposing restrooms for quite some time, correct?

If it's a bathroom and no ones knows then no one knows so what would be done about it as long as they keep their mouth shut and did their bussness in private and got out. Why should women be forced to share their bathroom with men. If it has a dick it's a man.

And the people pushing this want woman to know they are going to share with bathrooms, changing rooms and lockers with men.

If it's a bathroom and no ones knows then no one knows so what would be done about it as long as they keep their mouth shut and did their bussness in private and got out. Why should women be forced to share their bathroom with men. If it has a dick it's a man.

Unless you're staring at genitals, you wouldn't be inclined to know. Even if it's a rather "manly" or "womenly" individual... how much time are you spending staring at the other people in the bathroom. I'm personally avoiding looking people up-and-down int he bathroom.

You and I have shared bathrooms with transgenders for quite a while. You never care before. Nor did I.

And the people pushing this want woman to know they are going to share with bathrooms, changing rooms and lockers with men.
I think the people pushing it are pushing against a bathroom bill or general bigotry, not starting raves in bathrooms.

I honestly don't get the interest in it. I don't care if a male/female is in the bathroom. Quite frankly I don't care if it's a dog... just wash your paws.

Unless you're staring at genitals, you wouldn't be inclined to know. Even if it's a rather "manly" or "womenly" individual... how much time are you spending staring at the other people in the bathroom. I'm personally avoiding looking people up-and-down int he bathroom.

You and I have shared bathrooms with transgenders for quite a while. You never care before. Nor did I.

I think the people pushing it are pushing against a bathroom bill or general bigotry, not starting raves in bathrooms.

I honestly don't get the interest in it. I don't care if a male/female is in the bathroom. Quite frankly I don't care if it's a dog... just wash your paws.

But most women and girls I know don't want men in their bathrooms. And they certainly don't want them in their showers and locker rooms and they should not be forced to.

But most women and girls I know don't want men in their bathrooms. And they certainly don't want them in their showers and locker rooms and they should not be forced to.

And many of them don't care. And many transgender individuals don't want to be harassed by being forced into restrooms they don't belong in just because you assume they have a dick or vagina.

Maybe less fear of genitals would be the answer.

And many of them don't care. And many transgender individuals don't want to be harassed by being forced into restrooms they don't belong in just because you assume they have a dick or vagina.

Maybe less fear of genitals would be the answer.

If they don't have a dick then they should be in the women's room, which I already stated.

If you ask women the overwhelming number of them are going to say they don't want men in their public bathrooms and locker rooms. Parents don't want boys in the girls locker rooms at schools. These have always been separated by sex for the comfort and safety of people particularly females.

Bathrooms with separate locking stalls are not as bad but some guy dressed like a female is going to make women and their family very uncomfortable going into restrooms with their wife's and daughters.

The answer is having single person restrooms that are any sex use available. Group restrooms and locker rooms should be separated by sex.

If I have a female family member in a restroom and a guy dressed as a woman is allowed in then I'm allowed in also.

If it's ok if he goes in there then it's ok I go in there to make sure she stays safe. Would you not agree?

Exactly and trans gender people don’t give a fuck about anybody elses rights but their own. The problem with this is the fact that a predator type male could use this as a front to further his agenda vs the female gender is a reason they don’t want it.

Last edited:
"Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center."

There's a word for this sort of thing - It's called Delusion.

Exactly and trans gender people don’t give a fuck about any body elses rights but their own. The problem with this is the fact that a predator type male could use this as a front to further his agenda vs the female gender is a reason they don’t want it.

Yep, it's not just a question of modesty, not allowing grown men to use the same bathrooms and changing facilities as women and girls is also a safety issue. The fact this even needs explaining shows how detached from reality and common sense people have become.

And as you say, these activists love to proclaim about how much they care about the rights and feelings of others, but what about women and little girls who don't feel comfortable or safe having someone with a cock and balls sharing a space with them that can obviously attract potential danger and where they are vulnerable?

Between this and their love affair of all things Islamic, for a group of people who claim to be fighting against rape culture, they don't half like putting females in harms way.

Yep, it's not just a question of modesty, not allowing grown men to use the same bathrooms and changing facilities as women and girls is also a safety issue. The fact this even needs explaining shows how detached from reality and common sense people have become.

And as you say, these activists love to proclaim about how much they care about the rights and feelings of others, but what about women and little girls who don't feel comfortable or safe having someone with a cock and balls sharing a space with them that can obviously attract potential danger and where they are vulnerable?

Between this and their love affair of all things Islamic, for a group of people who claim to be fighting against rape culture, they don't half like putting females in harms way.
Oh man don’t get me started on their love of Islam. In most Islamic regions they get free flying lessons off the top of the nearest roof over 6 stories. Lbgtq and Islam go hand in hand in North America.

You don't even slightly agree with Sowell that some college courses and programs are a complete joke?

Not from my experience in college or graduate school, but I wasn't looking for ball player courses. The larger point though is that there is a cultural attitude against new ideas/findings/facts that challenge people's beliefs (or ability to make massive amounts of money), even when those ideas have a strong empirical support.

th

Probably was in college before most of this board was born. In the early 1980's, sociology professors taught that a person was born an absolute blank slate, often citing behaviors from diverse isolated populations around the world such as societies where men suffered pain while their mates were pregnant and the pregnant women did not suffer. History, philosophy, political science, psychology, anthropology, economics and other professors openly taught as marxists. Today, after the attrition due to age, the remaining professors are environmentalists and Buddhists. Actually, they are still marxists but its more fashionable to label oneself as an environmentalist.

Yeah, that blank slate idea came from American psychologists like John Watson, BF Skinner, etc., (because of an inability to research biological traits, outside of twin studies) and the attempt was to be as scientific as possible after Freud bent the spine of psychological research (e.g., "if you disagree with me you need to be psychoanalyzed"). It is widely agreed that the blank slate idea was problematic because research has blown it out of the water (e.g., Chomsky's research on language acquisition, etc., ) but that is the point, there has been scientific progress and scientific consensus. You have to look at past theories in historical context though, as in the blank slate days you heard things like "he is just a stubborn Polack" and "blacks are not intelligent enough to play quaterback," etc.,

According to Pew’s write-up:
The survey … finds that Democrats with a bachelor’s degree or more education are more likely than other Democrats to say a person’s gender can be different from the sex they were assigned at birth. About three-quarters (77%) of Democrats with a bachelor’s degree or more say this, compared with 60% of Democrats with some college and 57% of those with a high school diploma or less. No such [education] divide exists among Republicans.

Why do you think 3 out of 4 college educated Democrats think you can chose your gender?

Have they lost their mind?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cratic-graduates-cannot-determine-person-sex/

Additional OP Merged here
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135941283/

Simple issue of politics vs science. We all abuse science to suit our agenda.

Are you serious? Conservatives are responsible for countless laws that restrict what people wear in pubic and how they act. You're completely ignorant if you don't know that.

Laws against women wearing things like bikinis in pubic were from conservatives

Attempted laws against people wearing burqas were from conservatives.

Alcohol restrictions on Sundays are because of church conservatives.

Sex toys are still illegal in a county next to me because of conservatives.

Nobody in this country infringes on other people's lives than conservatives. There are countless other examples I could provide. What laws did liberals try to pass like that?
Lol no conservative in 2017 is running on making wearing a bikini illegal

My obvious point was that no conservative is trying to make a man acting like a woman illegal.

You have to look at past theories in historical context though, as in the blank slate days you heard things like "he is just a stubborn Polack" and "blacks are not intelligent enough to play quaterback," etc.,
I guess the liberal professors were more bigoted than I remember.

Lol no conservative in 2017 is running on making wearing a bikini illegal

My obvious point was that no conservative is trying to make a man acting like a woman illegal.

Living conservatives have definitely been a part of things like that. It's easy to name off examples of conservatives who tried to make being different illegal.

Back