Poll Albert Einstein vs Nikolas Tesla Who is the more smartest man ever?

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a question I am asked alot about from my friends. I for one am bias to Benjamin Franklin since he is one of our greatest inventor and a founder of the declaration of independence. I could go on and on about all these men but would rather you guys give your thoughts on this subject.

Einstein is easistly the more smarter guy. It's not even close

Tesla is extremely underrated. From what I've heard, they don't even really teach kids about Tesla in school.

As far as your question, I don't know.

Al was. He change the way we see the universe and time.

But I think i read that wheelchair guy(sorry forgot name) is smarter them both. But Al and Tel apply their craft and had the bigger impact.

Al was. He change the way we see the universe and time.

But I think i read that wheelchair guy(sorry forgot name) is smarter them both. But Al and Tel apply their craft and had the bigger impact.

His name is Hakings. Steven hawkings. Damn are you dense?

It really depends on how one views intelligence. They were pretty equal in regards to their ability to conceptualize extremely complex Concepts; however, Tesla was said to have a photographic memory, while Einstein was just a really smart guy. Tesla was also extremely socially awkward, wherea Einstein was somewhat normal in regards to social intelligence.

IMO, Tesla was undoubtably a greater scientist, but Einstein was probably a smarter all around human being.

No. Just forgot his name. Thanks man.

Is The Singularity guy really smart like then or just faking it.

Nah man he is faking it. He has been sitting on his chair with his headed tilted faking it all to amuse you. You are the key to the theory of everything. You are what makes life happen. You are the theory of everything. You are the god theory.

Last edited:
Nah man he is faking it. He has been sitting on his chair with his headed tilted faking it all to amuse you. You are the key to the theory of everything. You are what makes life happen. You are the theory of everything. You are the god theory.

I am done, I am truly done with this smokes guy. Seriously done!!!!!!!

Not Hawking faking it. I know he has problems.

I am asking if the Singularity guy is faking be as smart as he acts. I have heard he took like 100 pills or something to help him live to 100+ and people have question his cred on here. Just trying to see what you thought of him. He name start with K.

Not Hawking faking it. I know he has problems.

I am asking if the Singularity guy is faking be as smart as he acts. I have heard he took like 100 pills or something to help him live to 100+ and people have question his cred on here. Just trying to see what you thought of him. He name start with K.

Oh you meant Michio Kaku. Yeah dude is smart but not as smart as Albert.

Ok. I have heard people claim he is really smart but also a snake salesman type guy. Watch the video when you can. He sounds smart.
He is smart but even mentioning him in the same thread as Tesla or Albert is a disgrace

It really depends on how one views intelligence. They were pretty equal in regards to their ability to conceptualize extremely complex Concepts; however, Tesla was said to have a photographic memory, while Einstein was just a really smart guy. Tesla was also extremely socially awkward, wherea Einstein was somewhat normal in regards to social intelligence.

IMO, Tesla was undoubtably a greater scientist, but Einstein was probably a smarter all around human being.

In what measure was Tesla a greater scientist?

He is smart but even mentioning him in the same thread as Tesla or Albert is a disgrace

ok i get that.

But here is a question that popped in and am curious about. How do Jobs and Gates fit in with History's Genius. Have they contributed enough to the world that History will remember like Al and Telsa later on?

Didnt Albert have way more help? Didnt he build his theory off of others work which were also the hard parts?

Back