Poll Albert Einstein vs Nikolas Tesla Who is the more smartest man ever?

This guy was pretty smart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis

And this guy, too.
133282.jpg

It really depends on how one views intelligence. They were pretty equal in regards to their ability to conceptualize extremely complex Concepts; however, Tesla was said to have a photographic memory, while Einstein was just a really smart guy. Tesla was also extremely socially awkward, wherea Einstein was somewhat normal in regards to social intelligence.

IMO, Tesla was undoubtably a greater scientist, but Einstein was probably a smarter all around human being.
https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/einsteins-rules-for-his-wife-2012-4

Einstein is normal.

Credit to Tesla for trying to give free energy to everyone. Greedy corporatists got the best of him.

Einstein did prove his work though.

Actually I believe from science experiment's that proved his science still remained unanswered. Things that are part of general relativity and special relativity still remain unanswered.

We're talking about aspects that require technology that does not exist to prove his theories proven mathematically but not in actual tests.

Actually I believe from science experiment's that proved his science still remained unanswered. Things that are part of general relativity and special relativity still remain unanswered.

We're talking about aspects that require technology that does not exist to prove his theories proven mathematically but not in actual tests.

The solar eclipse...

The Atom bomb can blow up all of Tesla's inventions with one move. Einstein wins

You want me to make a poll for this? But it will have to be in a new thread.

Kurt Gödel was the most intelligent human of the 20th century. He was Einstein's colleague and best friend at the Institute for Advanced Study and Einstein himself told reporters Gödel was the smartest guy there.

Something about that is incomplete.

What's the point of comparing their intelligence? Scientific contribution is not ranked by silly things like that.

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/einsteins-rules-for-his-wife-2012-4

Einstein is normal.

Credit to Tesla for trying to give free energy to everyone. Greedy corporatists got the best of him.

Yeah, Einstein was somewhat normal. He got married, had kids, banged other chicks etc. He was a total misogynist because he was one of the smartest men on Earth, and in the 1900's you could be like that. I think it makes him a jackass, but I would wager that half the guys in this thread would act the same way if it was sociably acceptable. Most guys think their wives are stupid deep down. Imagine how annoying your wife would be if you were literally a genius.

Anyways, Tesla died a virgin. He wasn't a normal guy at all. It was suspected that Tesla had Asperger's.

I think the most more smartest guy is Stephen Hawkins

This is a question I am asked alot about from my friends. I for one am bias to Benjamin Franklin since he is one of our greatest inventor and a founder of the declaration of independence. I could go on and on about all these men but would rather you guys give your thoughts on this subject.
plenty of pure mathmaticians and chess players with higher IQ than either Einstein or Tesla. Gary Kasparov for instance has a 194 IQ which dwarfs Einstein's.
It's estimated that Leonardo da Vinci had the highest IQ in human history- along with Goethe, Newton and Liebnitz.

I believe Newton was probably the smartest of the wildly famous scientists.

I would go with Newton or da Vinci. These men were literally human computers with astonishing creativity, which is why they have no equals in many respects.

Back