(poll) Aspen Ladd vs. Lina "Elbow Queen" Lansberg at UFC Fight Night Gdansk Poland FN 118 10/21/2017

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lina Lansberg vs. Aspen Ladd Booked for UFC Gdansk
By
Jay Anderson
https://cagesidepress.com/2017/09/26/lina-lansberg-aspen-ladd-booked-ufc-gdansk/

From article:

Former Invicta FC standout Aspen Ladd is set to take on Lina Lansberg at UFC Gdansk... Ladd had been set to make her UFC debut at the Ultimate Fighter 25 finale in July, but was forced to withdraw from the card on the day of the event due to illness.

Lansberg has gone 1-1 in the UFC since joining the promotion last year and immediately stepping in to face the imposing Cris Cyborg. After losing that bout, she rebounded against Lucie Pudilova back in March at UFC Fight Night 107. Lansberg (7–2) will now look to win two straight under the UFC banner against Ladd, who is undefeated as a professional.

Ladd (5-0)... fought all five of her professional bouts under the Invicta FC banner, she holds a win over fellow UFC fighter Amanda Cooper. She’ll enter UFC Gdansk (UFC Fight Night 118) off a win over Sijara Eubanks this past January.
~~~

Aspen Ladd
021_Aspen_Ladd.jpg

20800285_1978276069111288_4573550827843538766_n.jpg

Lina Lansberg
jvDgxbAW.jpg
22196485_1629442423780811_3080825013803673421_n.jpg

Last edited:
Even as an amateur, Aspen Ladd's stone cold temperment in the cage was notable!

Probably my favorite fight on the card behind Till/Cerrone & Wallhead/Alves. Into Emeev's debut a lot, but Sam Alvey fights can be frustrating

this will be some high level shit, 2 of the p4p best squaring off.

finally.

Ladd. Lansberg is an amazingly tough woman. Fights Cyborg, DGAF, in her next fight gets half her head beat in, DGAF. Respect her for this, but her limited grappling will probably doom her to failure here.

Ladd. Lansberg is an amazingly tough woman. Fights Cyborg, DGAF, in her next fight gets half her head beat in, DGAF. Respect her for this, but her limited grappling will probably doom her to failure here.

654874412.jpg

Lina-Lansberg-UFC-London-fight-876338.jpg

Aspen Ladd raining down hellbows on Amanda Bobby Cooper.
GraciousAlarmedCamel-size_restricted.gif

But no hard feelings... they recently trained together at the UFC Performance Institute:

Last edited:
Going with Lina Lansberg. I'm usually wrong though. Probably will be this time too.

Admittedly, I know little about either of them.

Aspen Ladd's ground-and-pound finish of Kelly McGill:

tuf punishment for dropping out of the last fight

but i still think Ladd takes it

Taking special precautions against food poisoning this time...

Ladd. Lansberg's tough but she's taken a beating in her last two fights. Ladd's better on the ground and has the requisite talent and aggression to finish.

Back