Poll: Do you support illegal immigration?

Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 255 94.1%

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Mod Note: Reminder to not suggest violence/death on an any person/group.
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.

I was just reading a thread that cited an article saying that there is a record high percentage of Americans that support immigration. I was always under the idea that most Americans have always supported immigration as most of us are the product of a melting pot.

There seems to be a trend going around that being against illegal immigration somehow makes you a nationalistic bigot. Why can't someone be supportive of (legal) immigration; but at at the same time be against open borders, and how is that not a logical perspective?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck NO!

200w.gif

Not a big fan of open borders or illegal immigration. At the same time I haven't been impressed by conservatives solutions or lack of humanity.

why is this vote private? what idiot supports illegal immigration.

why is this vote private? what idiot supports illegal immigration.

Right-wing nutters often claim that the left supports illegal immigration (I know). And when racist comments are criticized, the response is often, "what? Just because I disagree with illegal immigration?!"

I don't support illegal immigration but I also don't support the current immigration process/laws.

For example, I believe that when a citizen finds a foreign spouse, the process of immigrating them should be very quick and painless.
It should be almost automatic provided that there is no criminal record or sickness.

I am 100% against accepting other people into the country. One's spouse and her/their children- that's it.
No parents, aunts, cousins, etc.
No "refugees"
No rich people who can buy their green card (investor visa or whatever it is called)

I am also in favor of deportation and even execution for people trying to enter illegally. The border should be very, very well protected. Land mines would be wonderful if there wasn't so much wildlife there. I'd hate to kill an innocent animal.

Also, newcomers must pay higher taxes and have a zero tolerance policy- meaning if they do anything illegal, they get deported.

Not a big fan of open borders or illegal immigration. At the same time I haven't been impressed by conservatives solutions or lack of humanity.
Same treatment the Liberals have given them. Nothing has changed.

Right-wing nutters often claim that the left supports illegal immigration (I know). And when racist comments are criticized, the response is often, "what? Just because I disagree with illegal immigration?!"
That's because the vast majority of you mentally ill leftists do support illegal immigration. And the media diverts every form of the word away from "illegal." And of course the leftists argument always leads to muh racism!

Same treatment the Liberals have given them. Nothing has changed.

Your point? I don't expect liberals to try and do anything about illegal immigration when they're in power. I'm not a fan of where they stand. With that said, the party that puffs their chest about securing borders have only proposed archaic and ineffective ways to secure the border in an attempt to keep their base. If you're going to talk up family values and border security, come to the table with some feasible options that are consistent with your platform.

That's because the vast majority of you mentally ill leftists do support illegal immigration. And the media diverts every form of the word away from "illegal." And of course the leftists argument always leads to muh racism!

Hmm. Seems that the guy insisting that people believe something that they don't believe and then getting mad at them for that alleged belief is the mentally ill one.

I think if we had a streamlined sensible immigration process, illegal immigration would almost be a non issue.

The truth of the matter is that most illegals come to this country to work, not to fuck around. We should make it as painless as possible for people that want to come to this country to work and contribute to it via taxes.

No, though I've been happy to help or befriend a number of illegal immigrants who are here trying to have a nice life.

Hmm. Seems that the guy insisting that people believe something that they don't believe and then getting mad at them for that alleged belief is the mentally ill one.
Only the mentally ill would actively push for an illegal immigration flood. Your support for this is the reason children are dying in their journeys to the U.S.

Only the mentally ill would actively push for an illegal immigration flood. Your support for this is the reason children are dying in their journeys to the U.S.

But I don't support it. You're arguing with the voices in your head.

The problem with this conversation stems from lazy language and deliberate word games. How many times do we see refugee and migrant used interchangeably when talking about what's going on in Europe, or immigrant/illegal immigrant when talking about Trumps wall? Fwiw I've only seen a few people in the WR support open borders and show a welcoming attitude towards those who want to enter countries solely for their own benefit. Jack and Fawlty aren't amongst them.

Back