Poll - Do you think Jones will Fail another drug test??

Do you think Jones will fail another drug test?

• Total voters
No Jon Jones will NOT fail a test. He will come back and compete VERY SOON and you will sit down and be humble. You may develop the mental fortitude to stop obsessing over a fighter who you're not a fan of.

Always? The only time he reportedly had low t was his fight with D.C. What are you some pretend crooked police officer planting fake evidence?
I'm honestly starting to think that thats where the resintmemt comes from, these so called "men" on this forum are parasites at best.
No Jon Jones will NOT fail a test. He will come back and compete VERY SOON and you will sit down and be humble. You may develop the mental fortitude to stop obsessing over a fighter who you're not a fan of.
You're a loser and this shows just how much.

{<jimmies}

For his sake I hope not

For the sake of pointless internet drama I hope so

Given his track record I look forward to the internet drama

not sure why jones takes ped's. he can entertain us without it. like doing/getting caught with coke, driving into objects/humans, etc.

I'm honestly starting to think that thats where the resintmemt comes from, these so called "men" on this forum are parasites at best.
Yup this is definitely a racist thing. Jones is such a kind soul and wouldn't hurt a fly and even though evidence points to him roiding his whole career, we should definitely call anyone a racist that assumes this

You're a loser and this shows just how much.
Not surprised you have Jones in your av, you mad bruh?

Good job sherbruhs, you were right

giphy.gif

Its possible. He failed so many times already.

Dude will definately bust again after this fight

Probably after the fight

What’s a failure? He now has precedent for being allowed under certain circumstances..

Back