[Poll] I have invented a better scary experience that will put haunted houses out of business

Would you try this out or is it too scary?

• I would try it out

• It is too scary

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

John Wang

The Design

Layout

Large open plant/facility, pitch black so you cannot see anything.

The Scary
A prime Mike Tyson with night vision goggles on and no boxing gloves

Objective
Try and make it from the entrance to the exit on the other side of the plant with nothing but the clothes on your back while prime Mike Tyson tries to KO you. If you make it, you get your $10 dollars back. Prime Mike Tyson cannot puppy guard the exit or wait by the entrance

So what do you think? Scarier than a stupid halloween haunted house? Definitely

4ec25bfc858996522b0b8cad7bd458ca.gif

strizhka-majka-tajsona-34.jpg

8eb304203205f7d9c4339bb1a090fa53.jpg

Db1FJag.gif

jbJC6qU.gif

Question
Would you try this out or is it too scary?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he going to be yelling, "I'll fuck you til you love me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"? That would up the fear factor

Send this thread to the Dump. Not good.

This erotic obsession TS has for Tyson would make even the Conor fanboys blush

This erotic obsession TS has for Tyson would make even the Conor fanboys blush
It's not erotic in the least, honestly. He would just KO everyone in here, especially you. In fact, if all of Mayberry would to get into a big bar brawl, you would be one of the first ones unconscious I'd bet. Tiny little penis too

It's not erotic in the least, honestly. He would just KO everyone in here, especially you. In fact, if all of Mayberry would to get into a big bar brawl, you would be one of the first ones unconscious I'd bet. Tiny little penis too
I'm sure you'd be in the corner furiously beating off while all that happened.

I shit my pants just reading Mike Tyson with night vision goggles.

Not excite

Not impressed with your recent threads. 2/10 at best.

I'll one up you.

Ronnie's Basement.

one of the many & wonderful star attractions found at the Mayberry Carnival, with your (anal) Ring Master & host @Zer.

tumblr_oeu0b9Nw7u1uutnkko1_400.gif

I knew this was Forum Sentinel once I read Mike Tyson and saw the Gifs. It's like he just found out about Mike Tyson or something. And 10 dollars? wtf? More like 10 to get in and 1k to get out alive.

Back