Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v68: Gandilf Edition

Who is the best and most bangable dad (DILF) in the Prem Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone, but with blokey it is very likely that he meant pounds.
my transfermkt pg is set on euro's for some reason. not sure why.

still, theyre practically identical save for a .13 difference

Sanchez won't be much help to United, United's midfield is lacking.

lotta foreign players are requesting being paid in euros nowadays

assumed the conversion rate was pretty close?
That was definitely a topic of discussion because iirc the Brexit vote had just happened and the pound was very weak after that.

Think our big priority will be CM and RB in the summer.

I'm not necessarily a big fan of the Sanchez deal, but in all likelihood he'll do well at United for at least a couple of years......certainly in terms of the glamour stats.

The "they're stat fudging the finances & are only really getting 30m worth of player not the whole 40m we paid for him" argument puzzles me.

His price degraded under your watch.

Need Pogba in a 4-3-3 but Matic hasnt the legs nor game suited for it.

No balance & way too lopsided. Not near enough build up play on the right flank.

They're 2 yrs behind City & Mou is paying through the nose tryna take shortcuts

The "they're stat fudging & only getting 30m worth of player not the whole 40m we paid for him" argument puzzles me.

His price degraded under your watch.

Are you talking about Miki?

Don't really think United care about 10m as gauche as that is. They wanted Sanchez and Miki was surplus to requirements so they did what they had to do. Again, I don't necessarily agree with it but it is what it is.

Are you talking about Miki?

Don't really think United care about 10m as gauche as that is. They wanted Sanchez and Miki was surplus to requirements so they did what they had to do. Again, I don't necessarily agree with it but it is what it is.
Seems like they wanted to get rid either way but Micki didn't find a club willing to pay the fee and similar wages, so a straight swap is actually a decent deal for United as well.

Need Pogba in a 4-3-3 but Matic hasnt the legs nor game suited for it.

No balance & way too lopsided. Not near enough build up play on the right flank.

They're 2 yrs behind City & Mou is paying through the nose tryna take shortcuts

It's all about the midfield strength in football. City have the best midfield in the world with exception of Barca imo.

Sanchez is one piece of the United puzzle that will supplement an aging Ibra and the less experienced players up front already for United.

Seems like they wanted to get rid either way but Micki didn't find a club willing to pay the fee and similar wages, so a straight swap is actually a decent deal for United as well.

Probably for the best for all 4 parties involved really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back