<<POLL REQUEST>> Did the Ferttitas con and ripoff WME?

Unless there was fraud involve or any sort of misrepresentation, then WME was not conned

I wish sherdog had a dunce cap. Whenever someone makes a dumb thread mods could make it their AV for a week with the sig “I wasted everyone’s time and I’m sorry”.

not really do you even know why few last cards did bad numbers? also do you know UFC made profit from May/Mac?

the Ferttitas are good and honest businessmen.

We all know 5 billion is alot of money, but most major sporting TEAMS alone are worth billions. So im not too shocked to see a world wide sporting company to be worth a couple billion.

maybe but its WME's own fault for being stupid enough to fall into this trap

So not only did they buy the UFC a year ago..But after that year they decided to buy even more. I think they know what they are doing.. It just may be that we the fans do not like the direction.,

I wish sherdog had a dunce cap. Whenever someone makes a dumb thread mods could make it their AV for a week with the sig “I wasted everyone’s time and I’m sorry”.

They used to have a pink belt in the good old days.

You sound poor, it's only 5 billions ffs

<Goldie11>

The new owners were not swindled.

As owner of the entire league (UFC), WME hires and maintains the referees, negotiates marketing, labor, and TV deals. This is pretty standard for all sports. But as of owner all of the teams (UFC fighters) as well, WME has virtual dictatorial control over who fights who in the UFC, when, where and for how much money.

U
nlike the UFC, which has a single owner, other sports leagues are collectively owned by the various teams, who appoint the organizational structure, including the commissioner. This more democratic structure provides other sports teams and players with far greater options in everything from negotiating salaries to where and when they play. It also works to prevent one owner's interests from single-handedly damaging the integrity of the entire sport.

Ferguson / McGregor is obviously THE next fight to make showcase the sport of MMA and the UFC brand in particular. So it will be very interesting to see how a dictator deals with the inherent conflict of interest of placing their current cash cows at risk when weighed against the potential long term benefit for the sport itself.

Yes

mystic ul already confirmed this

wme should have came to me

WME obviously has a plan of attack to change it all.

602252486.0.jpg

they knew exactly what they are buying, so no

The Reebok and USADA deals were just a ploy to add pseudo legitimacy to rip off any company stupid enough to pay

Back