Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I want to see what the poll results will be. Even though this is a MMA forum and most people are way to blindly obsessed with Conor, I want to see who's still in reality.

To think Conor could win this is highly delusional. Being an mma forum shouldn't play a big role. The thread title says Boxing Match.

If Conor doesn't get some crazy early ko. Mayweather either finishes him late or outpoints him with ease.

If Conor doesn't get some crazy early ko. Mayweather either finishes him late or outpoints him with ease.

I want to see Floyd keep it going until Conor is so defeated he cries during the match, but there will still be like 5 rounds left.

To think Conor could win this is highly delusional. Being an mma forum shouldn't play a big role. The thread title says Boxing Match.

Delusional and Conor fans go hand and hand here

floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-shane-mosley-2.gif

Is it going to be straight up boxing rules? I would assume so voted for Floyd anyway.

Unless it is somehow with smaller gloves or Connor is like 40LBS heavier I can't see him winning.

Last edited:
I want to see Floyd keep it going until Conor is so defeated he cries during the match, but there will still be like 5 rounds left.
It will be the GSP-BJ II of boxing.

If this is a straight up actual boxing match, with absolutely no "backstage shenanigans" or other "influences"....Floyd Mayweather wins this fight in 2 rounds time.

I dont know what your point is here? That he got hit clean like that about 5 times in 49 fights?
That he took them?

Or because Mosley landed , Conor will.

Floyd has dealt with far better boxers than Mcgregor with ease.

Are you trying to imagine that is Conor? LMAO

Because that's Sugar Shane who has been boxing professionally since 1993 with a record of 49-10-1

What is Conor's record as a professional boxer?

{<jordan}

Let me post a GIF of Mike Tyson hitting someone and pretend that's the same thing as Platinum Mike Perry.

<DrakeLaugh>

Still find it hilarious that people think Conor will win.
I guess technically its possible. But it's as about as likely as me beating Yodsanklai in a Muay Thai fight.

It's funny that people actually believe Conor punch harder than top level boxers

I can't believe 14% think Conor would win. 49 boxers, some absolutely amazing had a hard time touching Mayweather during his boxing career, why do people think Conor can do it? Floyd coasts to an easy decision. I wish it were Canelo vs. Conor just for the KO factor.

Back