fsPCQnE.gif

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

MxyNUf2.gif

eddie was clearly out stiff here but he woke up as soon as he hit the mat

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-25_11-57-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-25_11-57-38.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3

Ok 2 and Aldo came running in face first. You guys act like when he touches some one it is lights out. That is not the case.

Also this is MW we are talking about not MMA strikers.

Ok 2 and Aldo came running in face first. You guys act like when he touches some one it is lights out. That is not the case.
they fall, and their gameplan goes to shit cuz their brain gets scrambled like eggs

There are way more than 2, but you've already moved the goal posts so whatever.

Lol, this poll is less close than the new one.

The fucking hype has been working.

They're hiring people to vote on the polls and make people think it's less of a mismatch

They're hiring people to vote on the polls and make people think it's less of a mismatch
Wouldn't doubt it the way Dana has been trying to make it seem that way on his own social medial. Friggin goof.

Keep bringing it. Are there more in the UFC? He hits hard but he can't jump on MW so yeah there is that. It doesn't matter any way because MW is about to show the world how bad boxing is in MMA.

4 clean KOs and the rest are TKOs via GnP, minus two decisions. The guys he was knocking out (excluding Jose) were not particularly impressive.

Regardless, he can knock someone out if he can land a full force counter flush. Him landing is that part in question.

4 clean KOs and the rest are TKOs via GnP, minus two decisions. The guys he was knocking out (excluding Jose) were not particularly impressive.

Regardless, he can knock someone out if he can land a full force counter flush. Him landing is that part in question.

Anyone can knock anyone out at any time if that lucky punch happens

My concern is this happens and people glorify Conor as some legend :/

Anyone can knock anyone out at any time if that lucky punch happens

My concern is this happens and people glorify Conor as some legend :/
Dude if pigs fly and it happens then there isn't much that we can really say.

I certainly don't want to hear about that shit forever, but if it happens it happens. Just gotta grit your teeth and endure.

Dude if pigs fly and it happens then there isn't much that we can really say.

I certainly don't want to hear about that shit forever, but if it happens it happens. Just gotta grit your teeth and endure.

It will be forever and nobody will survive the never ending tital wave of conor threads

Yeah, he took flush lefts from Mosley and Manny, who are both better punchers than Conor, and took them like a champ and won those fights.

giphy.gif

Edit: Thanks for looking out to the poster above me. Point basically still stands, though.

He has 18 (T)KO wins on his record, 5 of them are recorded as clean KO's. Alvarez and Brimage looked like they went limp, but they woke back up and were officially recorded as TKO's. So yeah, he tends to get more TKO's than knock guys dead, but he still has a ton of power for those divisions and a knockout rate that almost all heavyweights would envy. 18/21 wins via form of KO.

He has 18 (T)KO wins on his record, 5 of them are recorded as clean KO's. Alvarez and Brimage looked like they went limp, but they woke back up and were officially recorded as TKO's. So yeah, he tends to get more TKO's than knock guys dead, but he still has a ton of power for those divisions and a knockout rate that almost all heavyweights would envy. 18/21 wins via form of KO.

That is all I was saying. People act like he only needs to land the left which is powerful but more than not people don't go limp. Keep in mind his level of competition is not in the same universe as Mayweather (boxing). He will find it difficult to land flush and will get picked apart by MW's superior boxing and athleticism.

That is all I was saying. People act like he only needs to land the left which is powerful but more than not people don't go limp. Keep in mind his level of competition is not in the same universe as Mayweather (boxing). He will find it difficult to land flush and will get picked apart by MW's superior boxing and athleticism.
Alright, sure. Agreed that Floyd can probably take the straight left even if it lands, which is a big if in the first place.

I dont know what your point is here? That he got hit clean like that about 5 times in 49 fights?
That he took them?

Or because Mosley landed , Conor will.

Floyd has dealt with far better boxers than Mcgregor with ease.

It proves hes hittable, which is literally all Conor will need to win.

One left and its Aldo all over again

They dont have to go limp, they have to not being able to stand for 10, which yeah none of these guys would have been able to do that

It proves hes hittable, which is literally all Conor will need to win.

One left and its Aldo all over again
It'd be the Aldo fight if Floyd charges him out the gate.

Conor KOs people with counters, not raw power. Landing a left flush won't put Floyd out. If anything these gifs are a testament to his annoyingly good chin and recovery time.

Can he land flush? Sure, won't be easy.

Can he land his best shot (counter left)? I highly doubt it but it isn't impossible

Back