Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there's a decent chance Conor wins, because he is that good. Only haters don't recognize his superior striking at this point. The scary thing is Alvarez was his best performance to date - the Nate saga made him stronger, he's at the point now where anything is possible. I want him to beat Mayweather, and then go back to 155 and school Ferguson/Khabib.

It's really going to be a pleasure to see Conor haters and idiot boxing fanboys all go down in flames together when they find out the world's best martial artist can also beat boxers at their own game.

Conor does not knock people stiff.
If you understood the rules of boxing you would know that Conor does not need to knock Mayweather stiff to get a KO. Even though he will probably knock him stiff anyway.

It proves hes hittable, which is literally all Conor will need to win.

One left and its Aldo all over again

You are deluding yourself if you thing Mcgregor will be throwing non stop power shots for 12 rounds and just need to lands one to win! Do you play computer games much? You think Floyd wont be throwing? Mosley/Judah are LEVELS above Conor as Boxers.He was hittable on very few occasions by top level boxers in FOURTY NINE professional bouts. Floyd will set traps tha Mcgregor has never seen and will gas pretty fast.

If you understood the rules of boxing you would know that Conor does not need to knock Mayweather stiff to get a KO. Even though he will probably knock him stiff anyway.

lol I guess you didn't read. I was commenting on the guys who say conor needs one and it's over. I disagree not only will it be hard to hit MW flush but Conor is not a one punch game over guy. He cannot swarm Mayweather with finishing punches.

It does not matter Mayweather will take him to school and show everyone exactly where Conor stands as a boxer.

If your one of those sensitive types that can't handle criticism of Conor. I'm not saying he is not powerful and I'm not saying he is not a good fighter but he is out of his league with this one.

The worst part of all this is if Conor wins, he won't even be given credit for it, it will just be seen as a fluke or luck. Just like all his fights in the UFC - at least until the Alvarez one, that one was so devastating it is a little difficult to call it anything more than supreme skill.

Back