Ponderosa's WH recordings

Yeah I don't buy it. The dude is clearly mentally Ill.

If a white dude said the N word down here he would catch a beating on the quick.

Interesting. How come you guys are so insistent that I carry around all of this racial pride and resentment yet all you white guys do is trash other white people(and conservative minorities)? Lol, you guys literally call yourselves racist kik white nationalists everyday. You call your countries evil and imperical.

Remember when the "Grab 'em by the Pu$$Y" tape dropped....

The entire GOP coalesced around then candidate Trump and backed him anyway...

Makes you wonder what they'll do if that other tape comes out...

1453.gif

Is the other tape the piss tape or the n-word tape?

Is the other tape the piss tape or the n-word tape?

According to Tom Arnold, it's the N-word tape...

With the HARD R.

But either way, his base would be good to roll with either.

Scale of 1 to 10, how much do you trust Tom Arnold? Just curious...

About a 1 since I only know him from entertainment. That being said...

He is REALLY tight with Michael Cohen...

About a 1 since I only know him from entertainment. That being said...

He is REALLY tight with Michael Cohen...
Maybe he's right, but he's never had anything serious to say until now. I always thought he was playing himself on Roseanne but who knows he might have a point.

So uhhh, what the big thing here? Is "dog" now racist?

This is fucking hilarious, watching the media walk a fine line in insulting Omarrossa for being a lying shitbag, that Trump shouldn't have hired, and lending credibility to her claims.

Oh', and then there's the "n-word" allegations, with absolutely nothing to back them up...

I'm sure these are real issues to cover, and totally not a mid-term election push from the completely impartial media.

Don't know. Trumps Latino support went up 10 points during that whole "kids and cages" hysteria the media was trying to pin on him. Either way your point about tensions with minorities was debunked.

I think you underestimate how many minorities are not race obsessed.
If they were trying to pin it on Trump who was actually responsible? Miller? Sessions?

Last edited:
So uhhh, what the big thing here? Is "dog" now racist?

This is fucking hilarious, watching the media walk a fine line in insulting Omarrossa for being a lying shitbag, that Trump shouldn't have hired, and lending credibility to her claims.

Oh', and then there's the "n-word" allegations, with absolutely nothing to back them up...

I'm sure these are real issues to cover, and totally not a mid-term election push from the completely impartial media.

It is amazing. You know they all sat down and asked what word can be latch onto and repeat over and over.
The fact that this is what every channel is devoting all their resources to is just fucking incredible.

if/when it comes out, or there are reliable/ verifiable sources then go full throttle. Until then, this is just tabloid bullshit.

It is amazing. You know they all sat down and asked what word can be latch onto and repeat over and over.
The fact that this is what every channel is devoting all their resources to is just fucking incredible.

if/when it comes out, or there are reliable/ verifiable sources then go full throttle. Until then, this is just tabloid bullshit.

Exactly.

It blows my mind that the media hasn't yet clued into the fact that their tabloid nature caused people to tune them out. This is nothing but red meat to rabid Dems who weren't going to vote for Trump anyways. They're just operating in a bubble, and it's amazing to watch them act all aghast that their message isn't reaching more people. These aren't stupid people controlling this either. You gotta wonder what the end game is here. Do they want to wake people up, or just make people angry?

Not how the world works no mo

If lefties think it will annoy Trump they'd gladly get her a few milli on a gofundme
When the courts tell him to take his ndas and shove them up his ass cause they aren't enforceable whats he going to do next?

The follow up to this tweet is so pathetic:

yeah she was awful but she said great things about me!

That's legit pathetic and telling of how he views someones character. The dude is a seven year old. Eatin McDonalds, thinks the body is a battery, well done steaks, motherfuckin taco bowls on Cinco De Mayo.

Exactly.

It blows my mind that the media hasn't yet clued into the fact that their tabloid nature caused people to tune them out. This is nothing but red meat to rabid Dems who weren't going to vote for Trump anyways. They're just operating in a bubble, and it's amazing to watch them act all aghast that their message isn't reaching more people. These aren't stupid people controlling this either. You gotta wonder what the end game is here. Do they want to wake people up, or just make people angry?

It's gotten to a point that the media is dictating what people say. Now Omarrosa is implying something shady in regards to Ivanka and her father.

People now know what the media and drones want to hear. You can make money if you are willing to say the things that will make you a hero to the MSM.

When the courts tell him to take his ndas and shove them up his ass cause they aren't enforceable whats he going to do next?
<Dany07>

Yeah! I was in the USAF for 24 years and NDA's didn't exist, only security clearances. I don't know if Onoarolla violated any of those, but yeah.. NDA's...?

<Dany07>

That's legit pathetic and telling of how he views someones character. The dude is a seven year old. Eatin McDonalds, thinks the body is a battery, well done steaks, motherfuckin taco bowls on Cinco De Mayo.

Yeah, that kind of tweet shows how being gifted a company where you're the boss puts you in dreamland.

As a professional, I'd be embarrassed if I wrote something like that. He's oblivious as to how pathetic that comes across.

Yeah, that kind of tweet shows how being gifted a company where you're the boss puts you in dreamland.

As a professional, I'd be embarrassed if I wrote something like that. He's oblivious as to how pathetic that comes across.

I put it up there with one of the most all around pathetic things he's ever said. Just astonishing really.

Also does it feel like people are already trying to downplay that if Trump is on tape dropping a hard R people aren't going to fucking riot? People with those MAGA hats are going to get starched if this is true.

Scale of 1 to 10, how much do you trust Tom Arnold? Just curious...

I guess his acting is pretty dodgy so I'd say a 4. I'm pretty sure I could tell when he's putting on the "of course I think you're sexy, Roseanne" act. But he also looks like he sweats a lot, and you gotta keep someone like that at arms reach. Literally and figuratively.

I guess his acting is pretty dodgy so I'd say a 4. I'm pretty sure I could tell when he's putting on the "of course I think you're sexy, Roseanne" act. But he also looks like he sweats a lot, and you gotta keep someone like that at arms reach. Literally and figuratively.
Oh come on dude, you're just saying things about Tom Arnold.

You don't feel what you're saying about Tom Arnold.

Your Tom Arnold credibility is being called into question, sharply.

Back