Pool/snooker

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
the greatest pool player can't and wouldn't be top 100 at snooker but a past prime snooker player like white and Davis could cross over and own.

Love to see earl stickland play a pro snooker player at their game

Love both . Pretty decent at a time I was county pool player, snooker is a different level . Better and technical game .

Used to play a lot of pool/snooker in my youth.

Pool was more "play a few games while having a few pints at the pub" type of game

Snooker was much more enjoyable

Used to play a lot of pool/snooker in my youth.

Pool was more "play a few games while having a few pints at the pub" type of game

Snooker was much more enjoyable

I enjoyed snooker more too , pool was just easier. I found . Going from pool to snooker compared to snooker to pool is so different

Snooker players are far better imo . Most past prime snooker players imo could compete with the pool players in their game. Today

My highest break is 56 . My mate who taught me pool/snooker who was wales champion got 98 vs me . He's a pool player first . Good snooker player but would tell you snooker much tougher shame it ain't popular in us

Last edited:
Snooker is obviously more difficult...I just like playing pool when I'm in the pub. Just got back from playing actually.

From playing pool in the pub if that's what you are asking. Never play snooker, just seems too difficult for me.

Yeah that's the point .

Many snooker players past their prime have crossed over . Pool players haven't. Best pool player ever earl Strickland couldn't cut in snooker if he tried

Back