Poor Drake will never remove the stigma of being petrified of Khabib

Drake is the used tampon of hip hop music. Much like McGregor, I don't understand how his fan base got so big.

Most of his fans are teenaged girls just like most of McGregor’s fans are pre-pubescent lads.

drake_degrassi.png.jpg

No one had to tell me the kid from Nickelodeon was gonna make shit music. I just figured it out on my own.

Tbf everyone is petrified of Air Khabib.

he flushed his career down the toilet with that Conor fiasco!
Nah man. He'll be fine. He's the biggest rap star in the world at the moment and his Conor affiliation won't hurt him at all. He'll still sell tons of records and make phat money on tours.

french montana and dj khaled need to go away.

This new music video featuring Drake came out yesterday and everybody seems to be commenting about Khabib. One of the comments says, I quote:
"drake is a goof khabib fucked up his boyfriend. fucking cocnut white from the inside. u like mcgregor irish dick . il smesh you"

<{ByeHomer}>

aE2vxNo_460swp.webp

I dont see nothing but a bunch of piss poor no talent losers here trying to knock a super star rapper. #FuckTheHaters #ProperTwelveIsLife

Drake - LOL - got his start playing a nerd in a Canadian show for pre-teens. His real name is Aubrey.

Drake is the used tampon of hip hop music. Much like McGregor, I don't understand how his fan base got so big.

He is safe for teen white girls to listen to around their parents....

Drake's face during Khabib's eagle launch was beyond priceless.

Drake literally got murdered by Pusha T and it didnt slow him down. this wont do shit either. his fans are little girls so he will always sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back