Poor Drake will never remove the stigma of being petrified of Khabib

Drake makes his money off of being sensitive and vulnerable. No one expects him to be hard.

Rappers are cornballs. lol'd @ coconut

Rappers have been playing the tough guy image for a long time.

MMA fighters are the real tough guys.
He's wrong! It don't take much strength to pull a trigger, but try and get up every morning, day after day and work for a livin'! Let's see him try that! Then we'll see who's the REAL tough guy! The working man's the tough guy! Your father's the tough guy!

Nah man. He'll be fine. He's the biggest rap star in the world at the moment and his Conor affiliation won't hurt him at all. He'll still sell tons of records and make phat money on tours.
That's real sad if true.... I guess makes sense since that rainbow haired chick is popular with you kids too. smh.

I give him props for having Slick Rick in the video though. He just went up a couple notches in my book.

This new music video featuring Drake came out yesterday and everybody seems to be commenting about Khabib. One of the comments says, I quote:
"drake is a goof khabib fucked up his boyfriend. fucking cocnut white from the inside. u like mcgregor irish dick . il smesh you"

<{ByeHomer}>

I'm sure he knows and cares about Sherdog

Lol at this garbage "music." I can't believe people listen to this mumbling shit. It all sounds the same.

I liked him when he was a Homeless Infant.

I didn´t play that shitty song.. I just scrolled down to the comments. <5>

Shocking that a dance singer would be afraid of an undefeated Russian cage fighting champion.

This new music video featuring Drake came out yesterday and everybody seems to be commenting about Khabib. One of the comments says, I quote:
"drake is a goof khabib fucked up his boyfriend. fucking cocnut white from the inside. u like mcgregor irish dick . il smesh you"

<{ByeHomer}>

Wow that music is straight trash.

its weird how these singers always want to act tough. also how did drake become a conor guy, i wouldnt have thunk

Are you blind. Or you a liberal... "bu alternate facts"

Conor gets hit first twice

On the cage before it all starts (they tried to pull Conor's legs off the cage to throw him off while whacking at him) THAT starts it. Everything after that is self defense for Conor

Then Conor even gets jumped from behind after that

People. Drake is a bitch.
He is an actor..who hangs around folks whose probably done shit.
Hes not a gangster in the least...the dude that people worship was this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=degrassi+drake&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=FCWaQqFdxhLoKM%3A%2CTV0ISdVaghATXM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kRjXlYbG4PjdKmhTVfUOGbOTwiRTA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjjtrXr8_zdAhXlY98KHQJMArwQ_h0wHnoECAYQDw#imgrc=FCWaQqFdxhLoKM:

And yes...his music, is trash.
In short, Drake is an actor who plays the role of a Rap artist, in real life.

I don't understand how his fan base got so big.

Im at a complete loss myself.

Last edited:
Back