Pop ups/virus warnings?

ThaiPlumRillo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting more of these ads and pop ups that are forcing me to close the browser ? Never really use to have the problem before now it's Everytime I try to come here.

Certainly not everytime but I have had it happen a few times

on mobile?

ad block works great in chrome

Mobile Sherdog is cancer

Just disable Javascript on mobile and that's it, no more invasive ads. Worked with me. Scrambled some forums buttons a little bit, but nothing to worry about, you can navigate without this shit happening from time to time.

My2cents.

"We noticed you're using adblock. Please disable adblock to view our content. Having ads is what keeps this site in business!"

Fuck off I'm never going to your site again

The problem is I don't mind some ads if it helps a site out, but there are too many malicious ads and pop ups and I'm not taking a chance. If a site won't let me on unless I disable it, I don't go back.

It's just odd that they've been really aggressive. Maybe I changed something in my phone but it's literally every time I stay on the main forum page

My favorite from this site is the Microsoft screen telling me I have a virus and all my files are locked. "click here to unlock your files"...

How the fuck is this a benign ad?

Yep #metoo
Only on mobile tho. Adblock blocks videos and tweets if I turn it on here.

Back