Popular quotes that are bullsh--

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Violence is not the answer
(historically speaking, that is the biggest load of b.s. ever)

You can be anything you want ...
Like Chris Rock said in his new special, you can be anything you're GOOD at, and even then, you better hope they're hiring!

Bullies have low self-esteem
(The opposite is usually true. They're many times overconfident assholes!)

Never give up.
(A wise person knows when to walk away from a situation).

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!
(Wtf?! If you just met someone and they give you the worst version of themselves, it isn't your fault if you turn them down)

Everything happens for a reason.
(Nope, good things happen and bad things happen. After something bad happens, we try to assign some sort of profound, hidden meaning to it as a coping mechanism).

You can lose money chasing a woman but you can't lose a woman by chasing money.
(I heard a guy say this recently who's wife just left him - in part because he was always working/not home too much)

We were all created equal.

God loves everyone.

“They’re in a better place now”

To digress a little bit, notice everyone thinks their loved one is in heaven and no one ever thinks they're in the other place.

There could be a rapper singing about blasting people, f*cking whores, slanging dope, and the moment he dies his homies are like, "we know you watching down on us dawg!"

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get"

And that's bullshit. I always know what chocolates I'm gonna buy and I know what I'm gonna find inside. Considering that it comes in a box, I'm sure there's labels and ingredients and stuff.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get"

And that's bullshit. I always know what chocolates I'm gonna buy and I know what I'm gonna find inside. Considering that it comes in a box, I'm sure there's labels and ingredients and stuff.

Word!

To digress a little bit, notice everyone thinks their loved one is in heaven and no one ever thinks they're in the other place.

There could be a rapper singing about blasting people, f*cking whores, slanging dope, and the moment he dies his homies are like, "we know you watching down on us dawg!"

Wow, it's almost as if such things are about making us feel better or a metaphor or some shit .

Never stick your dick in crazy.

You know you're gonna.

I find it absolutely entertaining. One moment they're edgy atheist, then talks like theology scholars the next.

(Nope, good things happen and bad things happen. After something bad happens, we try to assign some sort of profound, hidden meaning to it as a coping mechanism).

God loves everyone.

Damn right god-related quotes are the worst.

This one infuriates me.

"If there's one thing that you learn from me, this entire process, the harder you work now, the later you'll get rewarded"

Let's not forget

"live everyday as if it's your last!"

No, I live as if I plan to live a full life and act accordingly. I save money, I work hard, I try not to make a federal case.

If it was my last day, I'd either be really depressed, or I'd go out and splurge, go hang gliding, not follow the speed limit, etc.

Hm... at the very least, I'd say the reverse of that saying is true. Miserable wife, miserable life indeed!

I, personally, didn't let my either of my wives dictate my enjoyment of life. Then again I'm also twice divorced, so... <Lmaoo>

All the feminist quotes with the cursive texts. Like this
b12922da94c7cb67add885f12d4a44a4--powerful-women-quotes-quotes-about-empowering-women.jpg

My crazy ass bitch of an ex emails shit like this to me all the time. We've been broken up for 6 months now...and I broke up with her!

MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS!

latest

Seriously, fuck this one up the ass!

Yes, there are depressed people who are rich, but there are a shit load of depressed people without money!

Wanna take a rich unhappy person and take all of their money away and see if it doesn't get worse? Add the burden of bills, access to affordable healthcare and other such problems to their life? I mean, the money won't buy happiness anyway, right?

Back