Popular quotes that are bullsh--

I, personally, didn't let my either of my wives dictate my enjoyment of life. Then again I'm also twice divorced, so... <Lmaoo>

RG0BS1U.gif

"Happy wife, happy life!"
This one i think it's true and untrue.

I know a few guys that try hard to keep their wife happy, but some women are just bitter af.

I think marriage is of equal measures. As long as both partners can treat and respect each other as equals, they'll both be happy.

God doesn't give you more than you can handle...

This is one of those that people can always justify...

Person makes it through the tough time - See, God brought you through this.

Person doesn't make it through (suicide) - They should have waited for God's plan.

Perception is reality makes me crazy every time I hear it. That statement only applies to the stupid.

It was already mentioned in the OP but this one:

images

Really is the worst. It’s like literally the opposite of the Golden rule for chicks or something. Instead of treat others as you would want to be treated it’s “treat your man with kindness, love and respect... but only if he’s prepared to martyr himself when you go crazy psycho bitch on him!” It’s like some completely idiotic way for a woman to try and excuse their bad behaviour or rationalize a break up.

“Yeah, you bitched him out constantly and he tapped out like a quitter. He doesn’t deserve you girl!”

Or maybe it’s to justify a woman cheating? “You only get sex with me as long as I get sex with other guys too”. :rolleyes:

images

Really is the worst. It’s like literally the opposite of the Golden rule for chicks or something. Instead of treat others as you would want to be treated it’s “treat your man with kindness, love and respect... but only if he’s prepared to martyr himself when you go crazy psycho bitch on him!” It’s like some completely idiotic way for a woman to try and excuse their bad behaviour or rationalize a break up.

“Yeah, you bitched him out constantly and he tapped out like a quitter. He doesn’t deserve you girl!”

a40905b6a671e8f07b99f52c2250d5e3.jpg

Yea, that's gonna be a "No" from me dawg!

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get"

And that's bullshit. I always know what chocolates I'm gonna buy and I know what I'm gonna find inside. Considering that it comes in a box, I'm sure there's labels and ingredients and stuff.

My version is better.
Life is like a box of chocolates, somebody else always gets the best ones.

images

Or maybe it’s to justify a woman cheating? “You only get sex with me as long as I get sex with other guys too”. :rolleyes:

Apparently this stupid quote has its own sub genre of meme

Y7K2uER.jpg

313.jpg

at%20his%20best_zpsqjdhgcpm.jpg

If-you-cant-handle-me-at-my-worst---ecard.jpg

DAw4lty.png

but-if-you-cant-handle-me-at-my-worst-121749.jpg

if-you-cant-handle-me-at-my-zuul-you-dontdeserve-7602696.png

Perception is reality makes me crazy every time I hear it. That statement only applies to the stupid.
I actually have to tell this to people all the time.

They wonder why they didn't get that promotion, and when I tell them is because they've made a reputation for themselves of being difficult to work with, they're like, "well that's just they're perception. They're wrong. I'm easy to work with."

That's when I have to break out the perception is reality thing. And tell them maybe everyone else is wrong, but you'll never get promoted until you change their perception of you.

I think it's only a bad quote when is applied incorrectly.

"The customer is always right. "

I don't know if you have been outside in the last 50 years but people are fucking stupid.

I have two degrees and an MBA.

All because I am a builder people think I am stupid. Don't talk down to me.

I do this work because I am good at it and I would have murdered people in the stockbroking environment I was in previously .

The fact that you watched a renovating show on Lifestyle Channel does not supplant, replace or alter the reality of actually building shit.

Back