Porter-Horn. Anyone interested?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shawn Porter vs Jeff Horn
I'd like to see that.
Both head first brawlers who like to slug.
I'd favor Porter. I think his technical skill is better than Horns, but would assume it would be a slugfest.

If TC outwrestled Horn then Porter pins him quickly.

I think Horn fits in better with the Vargas, Broner, Berto, Ortiz group. Porter is going to be too much for him, but it might be fun while it lasts.

Porter stops him late. Horn should probably take a bit of time off and then fight someone easier.

Horn's 15-minutes of fame has concluded. Non of the top contenders would be interested in fighting him now.

Not interested in Horn vs any contender.

I think Horn fits in better with the Vargas, Broner, Berto, Ortiz group. Porter is going to be too much for him, but it might be fun while it lasts.
my thoughts exactly. Horn might be able to improve and show himself as more capable in the future, but for now, a fight with an Alexander or a Vargas would be better. Porter would be a slaughter.

i dont know who will win, but itll be a doctor stoppage via cut from all the headbutts

I would 100% be watching

no, i think its clear,
horn won't get any big fights after what crawford did to him

I don't see why not for a Porter-Horn fight.
For a TV audience on one of those throwaway PBC cards, I think this fight would fit perfect, if Porter cant get anything notable after his next fight.

Great match up. I got Porter via dec. or 10-12 stoppage.

With most top level boxers dodging the real threats I think Horn will remain in demand. Theyll use him as part of their yearly matchups to avoid/give breaks from competitive fights probably. Snoozefests

After Saturday fighting is the last thing Horn should be thinking about. He’s probably made some decent cash the last few fights. Pay the house off and go back to teaching phys ed. His style lends itself to serious brain damage.

Why? Porter is going to be number 1 contender after he beats Danny Garcia. It'd be a step back.

no, i think its clear,
horn won't get any big fights after what crawford did to him
Maybe that's just because Crawford is on another level. Horn did really well against Pacquiao and I'm sure the Porter fight could be exciting.

Maybe that's just because Crawford is on another level. Horn did really well against Pacquiao and I'm sure the Porter fight could be exciting.
he did well because he fouled him constantly and bloodied him up through headbutts.

With most top level boxers dodging the real threats I think Horn will remain in demand. Theyll use him as part of their yearly matchups to avoid/give breaks from competitive fights probably. Snoozefests
Eh I think things are moving along quite nicely. Were getting tons of top dogs having it out.

Eh I think things are moving along quite nicely. Were getting tons of top dogs having it out.

You think all the fighters in the p4p list are consistently fighting the best each and every fight then do you?

Back