Porter-Horn. Anyone interested?

I think Horn fits in better with the Vargas, Broner, Berto, Ortiz group. Porter is going to be too much for him, but it might be fun while it lasts.

That's weird. I was actually going to just say a good realistic fight for Horn would probably be Berto. But the other guys you mention are interesting to me too.

There would be more head clashes than a heavy metal concert.

You think all the fighters in the p4p list are consistently fighting the best each and every fight then do you?
I dont give a shit about P4P. In the division, there are better fights for Porter and Horn needs to build up his resume instead of get his ass beaten again.

TC that good, or Horn that bad? Not sure, Horn has ugly style I hate, probably will have to watch another terrible fight with him, but a one shot KO kinda guy like Garcia would be fun to see Horn KOd for blocking with his face.

And he shares that with porter who also fights dirty.

sorry, but porter is on a different skill level from horn. porter has shorter reach than everyone, which is why he's got that unique style. feinting, lots of footwork to find ways of getting inside.
horn has a size advantage, and fights very crude and rough. he's not an elite fighter.

Back