Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

Fucking animals.

Nothing makes me more sympathetic for a cause than blocking traffic. Sure way to win hearts and minds.

And people wonder why I say progressive liberalism is the greatest threat to America, Canada, Australia, South Africa, The UK, Western/Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.

That elderly man should be arrested and charged for almost hitting those peaceful protesters

And I thought Oregon's road system didn't make a lick of sense before!!!

Ok. If I’m in my car with my daughter. And these people start surrounding my car hitting it. My biggest worry after would be getting my alignment fixed from the number of human bodies I plowed through to exit the area

WTF is happening. Why do people think they can do this stuff without any blowback

Ok. If I’m in my car with my daughter. And these people start surrounding my car hitting it. My biggest worry after would be getting my alignment fixed from the number of human bodies I plowed through to exit the area

WTF is happening. Why do people think they can do this stuff without any blowback
They were stepping in front of cars purposefully. I think they want to get run over and pretend they are victims.

The funny thing is, you could probably count the number of conservatives in Portland on your own 2 hands. This is liberals in cars getting harassed by the crazy wacko liberals.

Now the guy in the ford sedan is a lifetime Republican

Wonder how strict they'd be in their traffic rerouting if one rolled up with a 12g pump laying across the dashboard?

As for this shit, like I said before mayors and police chiefs and captains need to be able to be open for personal lawsuits when they allow this shit to happen amd dont send in law enforcement break the shit up. If damages to vehicles and or physical violence is perpetrated against motorists then they get go to court to account for it. They have a public job paid for by tax payers and if they dont do their job then taxpayers can takd it out of their financial hides. They also need to up for performance reviews after these events occur and held accountable professionally.

Because they're getting away with it.

Back