Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

Imagine actually defending this on the internet lololooooolllll.

I had to go back and watch the videos again to make sure I had the right take on this but those protesters were not just blocking traffic, they were a threatening mob clearly on the brink of violence, in some cases over the brink. If I'm in my car and you physically threaten me as a member of a mob at that point I believe any level of self defense is defensible. If I accelerate you best get the fuck out of way I guess, if you attack further time for you to find out whether or not I am armed, and you're not going to like the answer. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am from North Carolina so I'm a bit extra pissed from the videos and might be venting a bit.

I'm going to have to side with civilized society here and say these protesters are scum and should be treated accordingly. The inaction of the police here is disgusting and pathetic. My condemnation here is completely separate from my overall political views and should be seen as such.

North Carolina? Take your KKK loving ass and GTFOH , we don't need your kind in this thread.

JK by the way , I'm from VA so same difference I suppose. Fuck those people , menacing and talking to those people like absolute dogshit , and for what. , Having the audacity to be driving the road

How is blocking traffic not terrorizing? Anytime a groups of people prevents you from moving that is terrifying. Those of us old enough to remember Reginald Denny know what happens if you get surrounded even when I’m a vehicle. If you block or surround my car I am going over you. I need to protect myself and my family. You cannot take chances especially when there is a mob around you.

Its akin to kidnapping or unlawful detainment. Putting myself in that situation and imagining my daughters and my 18 month old son strapped in their car seats behind me rustles me just thinking about it . A can of bear spray would probably be useful and tons of fun. They can have the 10mm if that's not enough for them.

Logic & Kafir are gonna have some crazy make up sex tonight

Really really too bad no aficionados of rolling coal were in the area. Might have made for an interesting counterpoint to the protest.

Its akin to kidnapping or unlawful detainment. Putting myself in that situation and imagining my daughters and my 18 month old son strapped in their car seats behind me rustles me just thinking about it . A can of bear spray would probably be useful and tons of fun. They can have the 10mm if that's not enough for them.
That is the thing they are putting others at risk. They can protest all they want on the sides of the road or sidewalks. Why disrupt, harass, and threaten other people that are just trying to go about their lives? They want to be intimidating and harass and threaten me or my family, they can do it from under my car. I am not going to get dragged out of my car and beaten or killed and watch the same happen to my family.

Sometimes they will announce that there will be protests downtown but not all the time.
I stay clear on those day but the protesters just show up some days unannounced.

I got caught once in a traffic jam because of protesters and found my way out by driving two block the wrong way on a one way street. I finally bailed out on the Hawthorne bridge.

I found this today:
http://mynorthwest.com/1141186/dori-portland-antifa-mob/?

Dori: Portland police allowed Antifa mobs to take over the streets.

What happened in Portland this past weekend was absolutely horrifying. In Portland, Antifa is quite the force. They took over the streets downtown Portland because of a police shooting of an African-American, 26-year-old Patrick Kimmons, in Portland about a month ago.

The mob, captured in a series of videos, is unbelievable to watch. Antifa stands in the middle of the road and directs people to turn right rather than drive straight, where their mob has taken over. Portland cops are sitting in their cars all in eye shot of this, and they allow the mob to run the streets.

In one video, an older man wants to drive straight, and they tell him to turn right. He asks why. An Antifa woman tells him it’s “because I told you to.” Then the Antifa men come in and start yelling at him, calling him a “whitey” and “KKK,” swearing at him, and telling him to “go back to North Carolina.” The irony? These Antifa guys are white.

In a separate moment, another older gentleman is trying to go down this same street when the mob surrounds his car, hitting it with batons to the point of breaking his taillight. And again, the cops are watching all of this. This driver looks legitimately scared for his life. One Antifa guy in front of the vehicle looks like he’s either trying to lift up the hood or even lift up the front of the car. So the driver drives straight down the road, knocking the Antifa guy off his hood. The mob chases him down, hitting the car with batons. At this point, the guy gets out of his car, and while they don’t hit him with batons, they hit his car.

I watched the coverage of this on Portland TV, and the side that the media takes is unbelievable. “Police say nobody has come forward to press charges against the driver.” For driving down a road when some guy decided to jump in front of his car? What about drawing attention to the fact that Antifa is breaking the law?

This is what is happening in the most liberal of cities up and down the West Coast. We’re seeing this in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Police are simply de-policing. This is the sad result of cities deciding to let the mobs take over the streets. This is getting really dangerous and really scary. The Portland mayor should have been impeached yesterday. The police chief should be gone — he was afraid that having cops intervene would escalate the violence, so he had them do nothing.

That’s where we are. We’re watching innocent citizens have their property destroyed by these de-policing cities here in the Northwest.

Thanks No MSG.

I neglected to think about local news in Portland. It sounds like a nightmare. The media blame the old man, and don't mention the criminal activity of Antifa.

They truly ceded power to the liberal mobs. It's like evergreen university but on a city scale.

Wonder how the media and police would react if "unite the right" groups did the exact..........same.......thing

Sometimes they will announce that there will be protests downtown but not all the time.
I stay clear on those day but the protesters just show up some days unannounced.

I got caught once in a traffic jam because of protesters and found my way out by driving two block the wrong way on a one way street. I finally bailed out on the Hawthorne bridge.

I found this today:

What happened in Portland this past weekend was absolutely horrifying. In Portland, Antifa is quite the force. They took over the streets downtown Portland because of a police shooting of an African-American, 26-year-old Patrick Kimmons, in Portland about a month ago.

The mob, captured in a series of videos, is unbelievable to watch. Antifa stands in the middle of the road and directs people to turn right rather than drive straight, where their mob has taken over. Portland cops are sitting in their cars all in eye shot of this, and they allow the mob to run the streets.

In one video, an older man wants to drive straight, and they tell him to turn right. He asks why. An Antifa woman tells him it’s “because I told you to.” Then the Antifa men come in and start yelling at him, calling him a “whitey” and “KKK,” swearing at him, and telling him to “go back to North Carolina.” The irony? These Antifa guys are white.

In a separate moment, another older gentleman is trying to go down this same street when the mob surrounds his car, hitting it with batons to the point of breaking his taillight. And again, the cops are watching all of this. This driver looks legitimately scared for his life. One Antifa guy in front of the vehicle looks like he’s either trying to lift up the hood or even lift up the front of the car. So the driver drives straight down the road, knocking the Antifa guy off his hood. The mob chases him down, hitting the car with batons. At this point, the guy gets out of his car, and while they don’t hit him with batons, they hit his car.

I watched the coverage of this on Portland TV, and the side that the media takes is unbelievable. “Police say nobody has come forward to press charges against the driver.” For driving down a road when some guy decided to jump in front of his car? What about drawing attention to the fact that Antifa is breaking the law?

This is what is happening in the most liberal of cities up and down the West Coast. We’re seeing this in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Police are simply de-policing. This is the sad result of cities deciding to let the mobs take over the streets. This is getting really dangerous and really scary. The Portland mayor should have been impeached yesterday. The police chief should be gone — he was afraid that having cops intervene would escalate the violence, so he had them do nothing.

That’s where we are. We’re watching innocent citizens have their property destroyed by these de-policing cities here in the Northwest.
If I was a conspiracy minded person I would guess that they are letting this happen on purpose.. which would lead to Marshall law. And we would roll over and accept it.

Were fucked either way <Lmaoo>

I found this today:

but when these weaklings get a beatdown that they earn, cops will be all over with arrests

talk about a bunch worthy of some time in hell. Lol wraped in a gay flag and violent hate of god, america, and anything sensible.

No shit if I had my gun and they started beating on my car like that I'd start shooting. I would be in fear for my life to be surrounded like that and attacked. This statement is meant to be taken in general too.

What is funny is, the old guy filed a police report about what happen and so the cops announced that they would like to talk to any of the protesters that were involved with the old man and his car.

So you think any protester came forward to file a police report against the old man for him hitting them with his car? Fuck no.

Fucking spineless.

If my kids are in the car, don't start hitting it or threatening us with mob violence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back