Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

This evening at 6 PM...Should be an interesting night here in PDX land.

Joey Gibson plans march over PPB response to protests.

https://www.koin.com/news/civic-aff...arch-over-ppb-response-to-protests/1520641951

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is speaking out following criticism of how police handled a recent protest.

Last weekend, people protesting the police shooting that killed 27-year-old Patrick Kimmons took to the streets resulting in damage to one driver's car.

Police did not intervene, but said they were monitoring the protest.

Wheeler said there's not a cookie cuter approach.

"This is the story of Goldilocks and the the [three] bears. The porridge is either too hot or too cold," Wheeler said. "At any given moment in this city, the police are being criticized for being heavy handed and intervening too quickly or they're being criticized for being standoffish and not intervening quickly enough."

After seeing last weekend's protest and how the police responded, outspoken right wing activist Joey Gibson announced plans to hold a march in downtown Portland on Saturday.

The Facebook event page says this about the march:

Mayor Wheeler stands by while criminals block intersections and assault innocent bystanders who drive by. This isn't political, it's just wrong. It's a lack of respect for not only the law but just other humans.

According to Facebook, Gibson's "Flash March" is scheduled for 6 p.m. October 13 across the street from Pioneer Courthouse Square.

This evening at 6 PM...Should be an interesting night here in PDX land.

Joey Gibson plans march over PPB response to protests.

https://www.koin.com/news/civic-aff...arch-over-ppb-response-to-protests/1520641951

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is speaking out following criticism of how police handled a recent protest.

Last weekend, people protesting the police shooting that killed 27-year-old Patrick Kimmons took to the streets resulting in damage to one driver's car.

Police did not intervene, but said they were monitoring the protest.

Wheeler said there's not a cookie cuter approach.

"This is the story of Goldilocks and the the [three] bears. The porridge is either too hot or too cold," Wheeler said. "At any given moment in this city, the police are being criticized for being heavy handed and intervening too quickly or they're being criticized for being standoffish and not intervening quickly enough."

After seeing last weekend's protest and how the police responded, outspoken right wing activist Joey Gibson announced plans to hold a march in downtown Portland on Saturday.

The Facebook event page says this about the march:

Mayor Wheeler stands by while criminals block intersections and assault innocent bystanders who drive by. This isn't political, it's just wrong. It's a lack of respect for not only the law but just other humans.

According to Facebook, Gibson's "Flash March" is scheduled for 6 p.m. October 13 across the street from Pioneer Courthouse Square.

I don't know who Joey Gibson is, but I'm not really a fan of a response protest to Portland BLM/Antifa. There's gonna be leftists that show up too and if the cops stand down again, this could get very violent.

Sometimes they will announce that there will be protests downtown but not all the time.
I stay clear on those day but the protesters just show up some days unannounced.

I got caught once in a traffic jam because of protesters and found my way out by driving two block the wrong way on a one way street. I finally bailed out on the Hawthorne bridge.

I found this today:
http://mynorthwest.com/1141186/dori-portland-antifa-mob/?

Dori: Portland police allowed Antifa mobs to take over the streets.

What happened in Portland this past weekend was absolutely horrifying. In Portland, Antifa is quite the force. They took over the streets downtown Portland because of a police shooting of an African-American, 26-year-old Patrick Kimmons, in Portland about a month ago.

The mob, captured in a series of videos, is unbelievable to watch. Antifa stands in the middle of the road and directs people to turn right rather than drive straight, where their mob has taken over. Portland cops are sitting in their cars all in eye shot of this, and they allow the mob to run the streets.

In one video, an older man wants to drive straight, and they tell him to turn right. He asks why. An Antifa woman tells him it’s “because I told you to.” Then the Antifa men come in and start yelling at him, calling him a “whitey” and “KKK,” swearing at him, and telling him to “go back to North Carolina.” The irony? These Antifa guys are white.

In a separate moment, another older gentleman is trying to go down this same street when the mob surrounds his car, hitting it with batons to the point of breaking his taillight. And again, the cops are watching all of this. This driver looks legitimately scared for his life. One Antifa guy in front of the vehicle looks like he’s either trying to lift up the hood or even lift up the front of the car. So the driver drives straight down the road, knocking the Antifa guy off his hood. The mob chases him down, hitting the car with batons. At this point, the guy gets out of his car, and while they don’t hit him with batons, they hit his car.

I watched the coverage of this on Portland TV, and the side that the media takes is unbelievable. “Police say nobody has come forward to press charges against the driver.” For driving down a road when some guy decided to jump in front of his car? What about drawing attention to the fact that Antifa is breaking the law?

This is what is happening in the most liberal of cities up and down the West Coast. We’re seeing this in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Police are simply de-policing. This is the sad result of cities deciding to let the mobs take over the streets. This is getting really dangerous and really scary. The Portland mayor should have been impeached yesterday. The police chief should be gone — he was afraid that having cops intervene would escalate the violence, so he had them do nothing.

That’s where we are. We’re watching innocent citizens have their property destroyed by these de-policing cities here in the Northwest.

I could never work in that city. I can not imagine being told to stand down while those assholes were threatening citizens and “directing traffic” in which case, I am driving wherever the fuck I want, whether I have to make some cunt my hood ornament, I am not stopping and letting those shitheads attack me or my vehicle. I would not want to drive to where they are holding a protest, as your car would get swarmed, and if I am carrying, I would use that firearm to defend myself and my family.

I live in a fairly small town in SW PA, county of about 250,000 ppl. Hour south of Pittsburgh, half hour north of Morgantown WV.

I would absolutely love to see them try that here. I just can't even imagine. I mean, within minutes there would be 4x4s everywhere and good ole boys asking why they're harassing innocent people. Not to mention all the fun the cops would have with these goons.

Sadly, the average, hard working, truck driving, gun toting white guy and the police are the biggest enemies in this country at the moment.

So, around morisville, uniontown area? I am just up the road, 50 mins south of Pittsburgh

They were cracking heads in PDX land last night.

And the tolerance from the left continues in Portland. I do not understand why people are allowed to wear masks. Shoot them with bean bags and pepper spray them as soon as they show up like that. No words. Stop this bullshit of attacking innocents and elderly.
Or shoot them with bullets, I don't give a shit. 0% chance the world misses anyone in the pic below if you just shoot them and be done with it. Before they beat some elderly woman because Trump.

Gc3EdIuC

CHAOS IN PORTLAND

Bear spray, bloody brawls as Antifa attacks 'law and order' Portland march...

American flag torched...

Mayor defends non-intervention...

This is what happens when one of these pencil necked, emaciated pussies comes up against a full grown man.

This is why they usually sucker punch or mob attack senior citizens, teenage girls, pregnant women or people in wheel chairs.

This is what happens when one of these pencil necked, emaciated pussies comes up against a full grown man.

This is why they usually sucker punch or mob attack senior citizens, teenage girls, pregnant women or people in wheel chairs.

Wow that's a real man. He made that kid feel like a small child. Impressive

The new brown shirts of 2018, they claim to be anti-fascist, but in the process of doing so, they are actually the fascists...
I really think you become who you hate.

There must be a ton of communists in Portland.

Last edited:

Punch catcher's shirt makes it even better.

That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

That was well done.

That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

That was well done.
I think the Rufio Panman Mortal Combat remix tops it, but that is definitely quality.

Back