Posing as a UFC fighter

That voice is unmistakable. Aside from that though. Are these two dating or something? Why are they always together?
It definitely seems like they are, even though Strickland apparently has a girlfriend. He seems like the type of loser that would cheat, though.

She shoulda texted Sean:

"Head over here ASAP, someone needs a reality check "
When there is Nina there is Sean. Like in this video.

Id say its a little bit sus but its really none of my business.

I sense that if Seans GF/Wife isn't more careful something is going to happen between Sean and Nina (if it hasn't already)

They seem to be together quite often

Some kind of chemistry, interest, attachment
Gossip kingdom. Calm down lol.

They're good friends but Nina is clearly content farming and people are confusing it with as they have more going on. It's to the point now where if Stricklands name is attached to anything people will check it out.

This video would be a lot more interesting if they showed the part where the guy said he was a UFC fighter.
I don't want to hear it, you sicko. You should change your name to Sicko btw, it would be sick.

They're good friends but Nina is clearly content farming and people are confusing it with as they have more going on. It's to the point now where if Stricklands name is attached to anything people will check it out.
You get it, sir, her husband's the camera man ffs. Lol

Nina gets wet for anybody lol

When did society accept and normalize 304s in sports and journalism?, god pls send that asteroid soon

You're right, I have noticed that Dom Cruz is always around Dom Cruz and only says good things about him
Nina = Strickland confirmed. Sean poses as a TikTok influencer to boost his social credit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back